Mississippi

• Updated: Mon, July 29, 2013

• Reported By: Annie — Phoenix Arizona
Payday mobility
, Select State/Province USA

Payday mobility My dad got a loan for $500 from them and they said it would be one payment of 300 then we could do a payment plan Paydaymobility.

So my dad got a loan from payday mobility. He got a loan for $500 they told him there would be a fee of $300 for the first payment then installment fees.

well the next payday they call my dad and tell him that he has 2 hours to pay off his loan or they where going to call the cops an put out a warrant for his arrest.

his loan isn't due till next month, he keeps getting calls from all different numbers including 911. The messages they left was a tad odd the gave him a number to call back an told him if he didn't talk to mike robinson with in 3 working hours they will come down to his work and WILL arrest him.

we found this odd because if it was the police why would they be calling from 911 and not the non-emergency number?

My mom called the company and the lady that was the police sounded just like this lady, this lady starts to get testy when my mom calls her out on there bull. She was Veary rude and hung up on my mom.

so we went and called Phoenix PD an told them about the scam they said to wright down everything they say an all the different numbers that they call from. Right now my dad don't know what to do if anyone knows anything else to help please let me know thank you :)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payday-mobility-/Select-StateProvince/Payday-mobility-My-dad-got-a-loan-for-500-from-them-and-they-said-it-would-be-one-payme-1071028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Payday mobility