Complaint Review: Payless Car Rental Phoenix Sky Harbor

• Reported By: UNHAPPY — orlando Florida
Payless Car Rental Phoenix Sky Harbor
3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Payless Car Rental Phoenix Sky Harbor SCAM SCAM SCAM phoenix, Arizona

SCAM - SCAM -SCAM --  Last month we decided to rent a car from Payless in Phoenix for 5 days for about $250 which was about $10 cheaper then the next company.  We declined all coverages including insurance because we get built-in insurance by using our credit card.  When we returned the car, it had a full tank of gas and was in spotless condition.  One month later I see I was charged more then double on my credit card statement.  When I FINALLY got through to the company on the phone they said I bought insurance, road side assistance, and a bunch of other useless things. This is definitely a clear case of FRAUD and just by reading all the other reviews I see that there are many other victims like myself.  Now I have to waste my time filing a dispute with my credit card company and send a letter to the state attorney complaining about fraud.  The person responsible for this scam needs to go to jail!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2013 05:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payless-Car-Rental-Phoenix-Sky-Harbor/phoenix-Arizona-85034/Payless-Car-Rental-Phoenix-Sky-Harbor-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-phoenix-Arizona-1041367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Payless Car Rental Phoenix Sky Harbor