Complaint Review: Payless Car Rental

• Submitted: Fri, January 05, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, January 06, 2007

• Reported By:Albuquerque New Mexico
Payless Car Rental
Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl. Airport 1712 E. Rental Car Way, Suite 121 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Payless Car Rental terrible customer service Phoenix Arizona

My wife and I rent its car on 12-29-06 at 10 am from their Phoenix Sky harbor airport location.
Their customer rep on the counter, his name is Abor or Ador, kept pushing me the purchase the basic insurance. Until I told him I would contact with Payless car rental reservation dept directly, he changed and said it was optional and up to me.

When he gave me the contact and my wife and I went to 2 floors down to pick up the car, it turned out that he didn't give us a key at all. I waited for about 15 minutes and I had to go 2 floor back up to get the key from him directly. He did not apologize at all. He was very rude.

Also, when I called to complain about this at Payless car rental at 727.321.6352 extension 180 on 12-29-06 Friday evening. No one called me back till today, 1-5-06 Friday. My message clearly stated that I would contact with BBB if customer service rep did not call me back by today.

Overall, this company customer service is very bad and I will file the ripoff report online right after I finish this BBB complaint form.

Sam
Albuquerque, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2007 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payless-Car-Rental/Phoenix-Arizona-85034/Payless-Car-Rental-terrible-customer-service-Phoenix-Arizona-228916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Payless Car Rental