poem

• Reported By: June — Hendersonville, Tennessee United States of America
Payless Car Rental
5309 McCoy Road, Internet United States of America

Payless Car Rental RIPP OFF, Internet

I made a reservation online thru priceline,
once I got here they insisted I buy thier insurance or put up a $ 350.00 deposit, which would be refunded in 6-12 weeks if I did not have any problems, the car they gave me was Filthy, smelled of "smoke" or somethig the cloth seats were all stained, the floors dirty, I have rented alot of cars have never had to buy insurance once I sighned off nor put up a deposit, NEVER will I ever use payless, and I am telling everyone what a ripp off beware.. what I thought was going to be an average rental turned out to be a hold up it cost me more than double what I had expected, I felt like and expressed to thier sales person that this was a form of extortion,  do yourself a favor go elsewhere..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2010 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payless-Car-Rental/internet/Payless-Car-Rental-RIPP-OFF-Internet-589018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Payless Car Rental