Complaint Review: Payless Car Rental

• Updated: Sat, May 01, 2010

• Reported By: jesse — west chester Ohio United States of America
Payless Car Rental
1965 N. Westshore Blvd tampa, Florida United States of America

Payless Car Rental charged me 325 after I had a flat! I even have the insurance! tampa, Florida

Payless Car Rental is not with all the other car rental companies. Expect to add an extra hour after you land at the airport to get your rental. It's an extra 20 minutes for their shuttle compared to every other company. They won't tell you this before you make your reservation.

My rental reservation immediately jumped from my $50 dollar reservation to $75 after purchasing the optional insurance.

My return city wasn't on my itinerary while on my way to Ft Lauderdale, FL. They charged me an additional $130 for a change city drop fee.

I had a flat tire, which they charged to my card the next week, without telling me!!

When I called, first told me was a nail, then told me it was a cut implying I ran over something. Then told me there is a difference in flat tires and told me I was responsible for replacing their tire! Even though I bought the optional coverage for the rental!

visit my website at (((redacted))) for full story!! sign guestbook!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2010 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payless-Car-Rental/tampa-Florida-33607/Payless-Car-Rental-charged-me-325-after-I-had-a-flat-I-even-have-the-insurance-tampa-F-598974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Payless Car Rental