• Report: #892034

• Updated: Sat, June 02, 2012

• Reported By: Dylan — Oak Grove Missouri United States of America
Payless Express Car Care Center
1101 S Broadway St Oak Grove, Missouri United States of America

Payless Express Car Care Center Dwayne E Leonard (Owner) Liead to me about a car they sold me and failed to fix it as part of the deal Oak Grove, Missouri

I Purchased a Cadillac Fleetwood from Payless Express under the impression that it had a bad fuel injector and that was it. They told me they would fix it at no charge when i bought the vehicle. I bought the vehicle and when Payless went to put the fuel injector on my car they told me it was not what was wrong with.

Over the next month They tried to fix it and they could not figure it out. I asked for my money back and they told me that was not an option because they had put the same amount of money into the car, yet it still wont accelerate. So i contacted the media and because of that they will not fix my car. I just had the car diagnosed by a different mechanic, and it has a bad air intake manifold, wich is well over $1000 in repairs. Payless will not contact me.

They will not answer my phone calls, and they refuse to even think about giving me my money back. I know that they do buisness wrong and i dont want them to take advantage of other consumer like they did me. Thank you for your Time

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2012 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payless-Express-Car-Care-Center/Oak-Grove-Missouri-64075/Payless-Express-Car-Care-Center-Dwayne-E-Leonard-Owner-Liead-to-me-about-a-car-they-sold-892034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Payless Express Car Care Center