Complaint Review: Payless Shoes

• Submitted: Wed, March 26, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 26, 2008

• Reported By:Louisville Kentucky
Payless Shoes
payless.com Topeka, Kansas U.S.A.

Payless Shoes Insulting False Statements Topeka kansas

*Consumer Comment: Robertsdf

I recently tried on several occasions to place an order with Payless. I have been sent emails telling me my credit card is not valid. When questioned on this, I was told my card is not a US card with a US address. This is a lie--and would certainly surprise my Indiana bank.
Now the technical staff has contacted me telling me they cannot give me any information about this and repeating the same information. I know the credit card is fine since I use it on the internet often--and used it twice the same day with other companies.

I would urge you not to use a company which lies and slanders its own customers.

Robertsdf
Louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2008 05:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payless-Shoes/Topeka-Kansas/Payless-Shoes-Insulting-False-Statements-Topeka-kansas-321214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Payless Shoes

Robertsdf

AUTHOR: Destructo - (U.S.A.)

How are they lying and slandering you, exactly? Who is to say that your card isn't getting denied? They're given a code, which basically shows the card as being an international card. Not to mention, slanderous? Did they publish it in the paper that your card was denied? They're not slandering you.