Complaint Review: Payless car rental

• Updated: Thu, March 31, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Boulder Colorado United States of America
Payless car rental
Miami International airport Miami, Florida United States of America

Payless car rental Made a reservation through Expedia and then Payless just laughed at us. Expedia would not help either. Miami, Florida

This March 2011, I rented a car through Expedia. I received a confirmation . I planned ahead so I would be sure I had a car and that I would get a good rate on the car. When we arrived in Miami we were told because we were one hour late to pick up the car they would not honor our rental rate. But they would rent us the car for much more money. I had included our flight information with the reservation so they would know of any airline delays. I was left on Spring Break with no car. We had our 2 year old grandson with us. I then called Expedia. What a joke. They had a recording that they were concerned about costumer service. Basically they said they would make us a new reservation for double the price. I will never use either company again!!  What good is a reservation if no one honors it?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2011 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payless-car-rental/Miami-Florida-/Payless-car-rental-Made-a-reservation-through-Expedia-and-then-Payless-just-laughed-at-us-712411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Payless car rental