Complaint Review: Payliance

• Updated: Mon, October 01, 2012

• Reported By: susie — Fort Payne Alabama United States of America
Payliance

Payliance Ripped me off Internet

I had 4 checks totaling $70. I called school and they said to wait until Payliance contacted me. Payliance did not contact me. They have continually ran my checks through totaling $750.00 worth of NSF charges. I only get paid once a month and am barely getting by now. I called and told them not to run them through again. I was told that it was automatic. Then they immediately ran them through again. They have wording in their ads that say they can access your accounts at the bank. This place is a ripoff. I need my money back.

Gail

Fort Payne, AL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 04:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payliance/internet/Payliance-Ripped-me-off-Internet-948946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Payliance