Complaint Review: Paymeloans

• Submitted: Wed, May 09, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 09, 2012

• Reported By: Christine — Sidney Ohio United States of America

Paymeloans Pay me loans.. **THIEVES** VIOLATION OF THEIR OWN TERMS W/REFUNDS, Every Day W/Out Fail "ASSURED" "GUARANTEED" "REFUND IN 24 HRS", "5 P.M" LIE LIE Internet

Pay me loans automatically took out $34.95 w/in 48 hrs. I was contacted by my bank about a mischievous transaction. Within a week of this chg being taken out, I contacted Paymeloans Demanding a refund. March 30th I was told I would receive the refund within 10-15 buis. days.

Week of April 16th, no refund. I called questioning this. Was told maybe there was a glitch, follow up would be done. April 24th, no refund. Called again. Was Assured of refund w/in 24-48 hrs. 27th Assured 24 hrs. 30th guaranteed refund by 5 p.m.

May 4th, billing had processed the refund to be deposited 24 hrs. May 8th, 3 calls... 2 assurances & gurantees.

Even spoke with manager Tony Reign & she "went to billing while I was on the phone w/her." She guaranteed me I would have the refund by midnight. May 9th, spoke w/operator 434, manager Wendy telling me to allow them 34 hrs.. Speaking to me as if i'm the one inconveniencing them!!

Come on people!! Enough is Enough! These reports aren't getting us anywhere. It's just as much duress, aggravation, time wasted, more inconvenience. Another slap in the face run around as what we're getting from payneloans. Seeking attorney to file civil lawsuit against this company for reimbursement of refunds, time spent on phone calls, duress, inconvenient damages.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2012 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paymeloans/internet/Paymeloans-Pay-me-loans-THIEVES-VIOLATION-OF-THEIR-OWN-TERMS-WREFUNDS-Every-Day-880226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paymeloans