• Report: #1051995

• Updated: Wed, February 19, 2014

• Reported By: Twanna — Charlotte North Carolina
Payment Agent-Rust Consulting, Inc
P.O. Box 8077 Faribault, Minnesota USA

Payment Agent-Rust Consulting, Inc Rust Consulting, Inc gives Consulting Firm should be forced to close all their offices Faribault Minnesota

Today is February 18th and I still have not received my refund. I was able to speak with a representative who informed me that all the doucmentation that I submitted inlcuding the court documents was we enough to support my refund. Rust Consulting is suppose to send another form that I need to complete and get notarized. I have yet to receive the inform to proceed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payment-Agent-Rust-Consulting-Inc/Faribault-Minnesota-55021-9477/Payment-Agent-Rust-Consulting-Inc-Rust-Consulting-Inc-gives-Consulting-Firm-should-be-1051995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Payment Agent-Rust Consulting, Inc