Complaint Review: Payment Audit Advisory

• Submitted: Tue, January 23, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, January 23, 2007

• Reported By:Palm Bay Florida
Payment Audit Advisory
318 Indian Trace, Ste 186, Weston, Florida U.S.A.

Payment Audit Advisory Sent a "Formal Notification" that I had won $697500.88 and requested a payment of $22.67 to deliver prize Weston Florida

I received this letter telling me that I had won $697500.88 and should send a payment of $22.67 to be eligible for the prize.
I receive a lot of this type of correspondence and honestly I am quite upset.

I checked with Rip-off and found that someone had reported this company. So now, we are two.

Manny
Palm Bay, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2007 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payment-Audit-Advisory/Weston-Florida-33326/Payment-Audit-Advisory-Sent-a-Formal-Notification-that-I-had-won-69750088-and-requeste-232321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Payment Audit Advisory