Complaint Review: Payment Services International

• Updated: Sun, June 09, 2013

• Reported By: Nktrnlomen — Fresno California
Payment Services International
PO Box 17 Nationwide Australia

Payment Services International $40 million powerball first prize monies. But, I must pay $10 to claim? Varsity Lakes QLD Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: It's a scam.

I have received numerous letters indicating that I am a winner in the Australia lottery and that I must pay $10 to claim such prize. My most recent letter was yesterday Saturday June 08, 2013, and it was in a post card attached with an envelope with a return address of Client Services PO Box 17 Varsity Lakes QLD 4227 Australia.

Why am I receiving such mail if, I've never registered? Secondly, if I in fact won, why should I pay? I understand that playing the Lottery requires a purchase of tickets, but, I won't be obliged to pay! What the hell is this about?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2013 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payment-Services-International/nationwide/Payment-Services-International-40-million-powerball-first-prize-monies-But-I-must-pay-1057775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Payment Services International

It's a scam.

AUTHOR: Inspector - ()

One of the oldest around but always gets somebody. Since the amount is low, many will send the money. Then they will ask for more do to other reasons such as taxes or tariffs. It's a scam.