Complaint Review: Payment Solutions

• Updated: Thu, June 16, 2011

• Reported By: Rose — Loveland Colorado United States of America
Payment Solutions
4065 Saint Cloud Drive Loveland, Colorado United States of America

Payment Solutions Terrible Tech support and any one you talk to dosen't know anything. Transfer so many times with no answers. Ripping me off for 3 years and never used the service because it was so bad. Loveland, Colorado

Payment Solutions is far the worst company I have ever come in contact with in ten years of running my business.  They have wasted so much of my time I can't even see straight. l t looks good and then you start trying to set up your terminal and the nightmare begins.  I had no faith in there tech support or anyone else I spoke with. It scared me to think of them handeling my client accounts.
Sent my close merchant account form immediatly because I had made so many calls with alot of appoligies and transfers and still no answers.  One of the gizzilion people I spoke with finally said he would e-mail me the postage to send the terminal back and of course that did not happen either.  This company drops the ball @ every turn.   Took another afternoon to take the terminal directally to payment solutions and am told I can not do that although there were other returns on the desk behind the very rude gentlemen behind the desk.   Never ran a transaction and they are sticking me with a over 400.00 fee for the machine I never used.  Beware of Payment Solutions.  They are still calling my cell phone and leaving automated messages as if I would even think of doing any kind of business with them.
I have been with Alpha card for years and have never had to deal with any of these isues.  Sometimes its worth paying alittle more for great service.  Lesson learned!

Payment solutions- Don't know how you sleep at night ripping people off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2011 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payment-Solutions/Loveland-Colorado-80538/Payment-Solutions-Terrible-Tech-support-and-any-one-you-talk-to-dosent-know-anything-T-741719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Payment Solutions