Complaint Review: Payment Systems Corp

• Submitted: Tue, June 05, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 06, 2012

• Reported By: Billy — Asheville North Carolina United States of America
Payment Systems Corp
2100 Palomar Airport Rd. Suite 206 Carlsbad, California United States of America

Payment Systems Corp No annual fee in contract but Payment Systems charges it, updated TIN but still getting extra fee Carlsbad, California

*UPDATE Employee: I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Let's talk.

Payment Systems Corp is a well documented scam corporation.  I am one of the many victims.  What I really want to find is some answers and or help on how to deal with the situation.

If you sign a contract, you are liable.  However, what if the corporation is not holding up their end of the contract.  For example, I was assured that I would not have an annual fee.  It is clearly marked off of the contract.  After 3 months of being signed up for their service, they sent me a letter saying I would have an annual fee.  So what can I do about it?

I also received a letter stating that my TIN (tax id number) was not valid.  This was after 3 or 4 months of being signed up.  I went through a process to update it, never knowing why it was invalid, and also wondering why it wasn't a problem the first 3 months of the contract.  I did update, have confirmation emails from Payments Systems saying it's updated, but every month I have a $25 TIN invalid fee on my account.

Every week I talk to the customer service department and they assure me if I send them my bank statement they can issue a refund and that next month I will not have the $25 fee.  It has been 6 months, still have the $25 fee, have not received a refund.

I would love to end my affiliation with this corporation.  I've considered closing my bank account and letting them try to threaten me or take me to court.   Please let me know if you can help or have a suggestion or experience with this corporation.  Thank you very much.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2012 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payment-Systems-Corp/Carlsbad-California-92011/Payment-Systems-Corp-No-annual-fee-in-contract-but-Payment-Systems-charges-it-updated-TI-893429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Payment Systems Corp

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Let's talk.

AUTHOR: Payment Systems Alex - (United States of America)

Good afternoon.  Thank you for posting about your experience so it was brought to my attention.  Please email CustomerService@PaymentSystemsCorp.com with a full accounting of your experience as well as your contact information so someone can help find a resolution for this situation as soon as possible.

Sincerely,