Complaint Review: Payment Systems Corp

• Updated: Thu, October 18, 2012

• Reported By: Matthew — Albuquerque New Mexico United States of America
Payment Systems Corp
633 West Fifth St. STE 6770 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Payment Systems Corp Andres Rosa Deceptive Trade Practice Masters! Los Angeles, California

*Consumer Comment: I am also a victim of this company

These people promise one thing and deliver something completely different. Already contacted our attorney to file suite. Cannot wait for the class action suite.

Contacted them myself on multiple occasions, was given the run around. Asked a senior supervisor if the ever heard of deceptive trade practice, and her response was; "uhhhh....". Turned everything over to our attorney and he was blown away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2012 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payment-Systems-Corp/Los-Angeles-California-90071/Payment-Systems-Corp-Andres-Rosa-Deceptive-Trade-Practice-Masters-Los-Angeles-California-953892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Payment Systems Corp

I am also a victim of this company

AUTHOR: Erik T. - (USA)

I am dealing with the same problem and have been recently called by Global Legal Resources to pay for the "lease" I signed up for. I never finalized a contract and I was told by the rep that they were going to waive a cancellation fee, which he scratched off on the contract and wrote "waived".  I pointed this out to GLR and he said that was just for the processing not the lease.
I feel I was given misleading information, first of all, and I wasnt going to go through with the contract, but I needed the guy to leave because I had to get back to work and he wouldnt leave my shop. He was also getting upset because he said he explained the whole thing to me and I didnt want to sign up. If you can give me any information as to how I can get rid of this company once and for all I would greatly appreciate it. Oh yeah I forgot to mention their rep took my Verizon bill from my shop without my knowledge or consent and submitted it to finalize the contract, without that bill they cant finalize it.