Complaint Review: Payment Systems Corp.

• Submitted: Mon, February 04, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, May 01, 2013

• Reported By: Jerry — Torrance California United States of America
Payment Systems Corp.
633 West Fifth St. STE 6770 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Payment Systems Corp. Total Scam, ready to file class action lawsuit, need more people to come forward. Los Angeles, California

*General Comment: Count me in for a Class Action Suit Against Payment Systems Corp

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Payment System is definitely a SCAM

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Count me in on a Class Action Suit

*Consumer Comment: Resolving this...

*Consumer Comment: Count me in for a Class Action Suit Against Payment Systems Corp

*Consumer Comment: email me i would like to join you in fight with them

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Payment Systems Corp is a scam

I am not the first to submit this complaint against this company, and all the complaint seems to carry the same story.  This is how Payment Systems corp work, they send these sells representatives that probably only works with the company for about a month, and let go.  They will go into a business, and will use every trick they know and learned from the company.  They will compare the rates of your current credit card processing company with their rates.  They'll tell you they will save you money, 1% on all credit card, no fees on debit period with absolute confidence.  Then they will say "the company charges $99 for leasing the credit card terminal to cover the low rate that they're offering."  When I got the statement, the 1% on all credit card does not exist, for debit cards, they charge lots of other fees.  I knew that this was a ripoff, and I am fighting this.  Good thing is I didn't cancel my old merchant service, so I have a second option.
    When I called their customer service, all they do is slam the contract down my throat, saying "you signed the contract."  They don't want to do anything but to piss their customer off.  I am still dealing with a handful of people within their company to resolve this, but I am looking to put together a class action lawsuit to fight this injustice.  How can a American company behave this way?  Payment systems corp will tell you : "most American companies operate this way."  We need to put this company out of business, so if you have any comments, email me at (((ROR redacted))). As long as more people stand up to this company, they will have to stop preying on innocent business owner that's trying to make a living.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payment-Systems-Corp/Los-Angeles-California-90071/Payment-Systems-Corp-Total-Scam-ready-to-file-class-action-lawsuit-need-more-people-t-1008841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Payment Systems Corp.

#1 General Comment

Count me in for a Class Action Suit Against Payment Systems Corp

AUTHOR: John - ()

HI I am a victim of them.

Noaw i fight lease finance group. they take me to court at NY.

Advice close your bank accounts and lock your credit report in all 3 by freeze. Don't pay them nothing and they can't take you to court they know they will loose but after you have to dill with LFG

I have a lawyer at N.Y.

I live at Fairfax VA. and any of you lives at VA. email me i wil  suit Payments systems corp and The sales person Danna pothoff For scam and fraud to the state of VA.

I am in any class lawsuit

I will advice you with any news and how to fight them

Thanks John

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Payment System is definitely a SCAM

AUTHOR: D.Al - ()

I just opened a small business only four months ago. I was approached by a sales Rep. by the  name of L. Vaughn from Payment System. He gave me an original customer's rate because they were not present. The rate was for 1% on Credit card transactions and O% on debit card transactions. I will admit that the numbers sounded great. The fee for the debit machine was at $99 per month. I was told by L. Vaughn that I could cancel out of this agreement within a 3 month period. I read the contract and questioned him about it; and he stated "I know it say non-cancellable but you can definitely get out of this contract". I decided after using the machine for almost two months that I will just start the process to cancel the contract , because was not going so well. I learned that the contract and the lease were handled by two different companies and I have been lied to and there was no way out of this nightmare. So I was told in order to get out of this contract and lease I am to pay over $6,000. I wrote a letter like I was told by L. Vaughn and still I was told that I will be sued and that there is no way out of this lease. I am very upset about this whole ordeal. I was also told by a Sales manager that I would be given a $300 credit for the three months. I believed this 3 months was a 3 month trial. I believed I was lied to and to be honest I don't think I should have to pay for all of these years because I was lied to. They would not answer or respond to my phone calls for weeks. Now they want to talk after they can no longer take my money freely. I definitely want in on this class action lawsuit...I can be reached at d.al-rai@hotmail.com

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Count me in on a Class Action Suit

AUTHOR: EnvisionVapor - ()

I own a small business based in San Diego and unfortunately ended up in the same situation as described by others. We have actually never even got a merchant account set up. We have only been given 10 days of actual service over the 3 months of working with Payment Systems Corp. A few days ago they said they are unable to work with us however we are still locked into our 60 month lease. I have several e-mails form these guys which are disgustingly unproffesional one which says "Whats the big deal you just have to pay the $129/month for the rest of the lease. $129/month never hurt anyone". Im completely appaled by this company. I have contacted authorize.net who they set up our gateway with and am waiting to hear back form their headquarter to inform them of the fradulent activities of the company they are working with. Im not sure how to get in contact with any of the other people who have left responses since it does not allow you to leave an e-mail. However I am more than willing to aid in a class action suit. Please just let me know how.

Resolving this...

AUTHOR: SuzAnne - ()

We had these same things happen with Payment Systems, they made all kinds of promises and we had everything in writing. Unfortunately the sales person took all our paperwork with her when she left. When I tried to get a copy of the "contract" all anybody could tell me was that it was not "uploaded" yet. It took a month to get a copy sent to us.

A lot of issues going on here. We tried to cancel this as soon as we realized it was probably too good to be true. And all anyone could say to us was you signed a contract. We tried for 2 months to get people to work with us and Payment systems signed us up with Global Leasing Systems and also another company for gift card processing which we never signed up for. We contacted Wells Fargo (who was the processing bank listed on both Global Leasing system, and Payment System's contracts, and they told us that even though they had nothing to do with either of these companies, write a letter telling what happened and they would see if they could do anything to help.

Our "uncancellable" lease was rewound when we proved they falsified the documentation. Then they wanted us to send them something saying we were satisfied with what they did for us. We refused. We would be amenable to joining any class action lawsuit anyone wants to get going!!! Let us know.

Count me in for a Class Action Suit Against Payment Systems Corp

AUTHOR: Cookie - ()

I too have been scammed by Payment Systems Corp.  Salesman left without leaving copy of contract.  I called home officeand asked him to return.  He came back in 2 hours and refused to give me original contracts.  I advised I wanted originals not copies.  He said already mailed them in. Too late to cancel.  This company charges fees which are not disclosed on the contracts.  Class action suit is needed to stop this from happening over and over with other unsuspecting small business owners.

email me i would like to join you in fight with them

AUTHOR: Keith - ()

please email me on joing your fight with payment systems and global leaesing company. they are scamers, Im about to file a compliant with AG NY regarding this issue. i read it online somewhere they closed down the office in Dallas.
email me at (((REDACTED))).  emails are blocked so i wrote it like that.

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Payment Systems Corp is a scam

AUTHOR: cherry - ()

I would like to be included in the Civil lawsuit if it does go through. This company is a total scam. I got locked into a 4 yr lease contract of $90/month for  a credit card terminal, and I didn't sign any paperwork. In fact I wasn't even present. My worker signed it and they said they have an authorized signature from me to give him permission.  I'm sure they have forged my signature. I requested a copy of all the paperwork and contract but no reply from them.  My worker said that the agent mentioned that there will be a $300 cancellation fee  But I found out from online complaints that there is no cancellation, and i do, would be to pay off the 4 yr lease of over $4000.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC