Complaint Review: Payment Systems Corp

• Submitted: Fri, July 20, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 20, 2012

• Reported By: Laura Alberts, LLC — Charleston South Carolina United States of America
Payment Systems Corp
633 W 5th St. Suite 6770 Los Angeles, Ca, Internet United States of America

Payment Systems Corp Merchant Services SMOOTH OPERATOR, Internet

I was contacted and an appointment set up with a salesperson from Payment Systems.  They fraudulently showcased how they would save me money each month on credit card processing. I said I was very interested but did not want to do anything if I had to lease equipment. I have credit card processing equipment that is compliant.

They said just go ahead and sign and we'll check on whether your equipment is compatible.  He rapidly walked me through the stack of papers to sign briefly saying what it was for.  I was totally taken by his  presentation and signed away.  I signed away $11,000 of  my hard earned money out of my small business.

I verbally canceled with him the next day (24hrs) later due to the fact that my credit card processing equipment was not compatible with his system.  I asked if I needed to sign or do anything to cancel and he assured me he would take care of everything.

He called in the cancelation to his manager (who is now not employees there) and now the story is they can't find the paperwork!  My account has been debited for four  months for cc processing fees even though they haven't processed any of my credit cards.  Each month I called about it they said they would look into it. Finally in June they really looked into it (that is into my account) and debited $11,225.00 all at once!

Beware of the smooth talking Payment Systems/Merchant Service outside salespeople in your area.
You can't get satisfaction because they are crooks....not honest business professionals doing an honest days work.  They are out to see who they can GET!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2012 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payment-Systems-Corp/internet/Payment-Systems-Corp-Merchant-Services-SMOOTH-OPERATOR-Internet-915006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Payment Systems Corp