symbolic

• Updated: Thu, May 31, 2012

• Reported By: Penny — Auburn California United States of America
Payment Systems
633 W. 5th St. Suite 6770 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Payment Systems Merchant Processing Solutions Misleading, uncooperative, unavailable, double-dealing, unscrupulous Los Angeles, California

On Jan. 9th 2012 I signed up with Ralph Hardy. I expressed my concern with doing our reoccurring billing. After countless calls to his superior, he said that Payment Systems would include reoccurring billing through Authorize.net. He also told me that the equipment was included in the monthly price.

On Jan. 11th our equipment was delivered. Alexis called me and helped me set it up. She said "If you need anything call me" and gave me her extension.

I immediately went to Authorize. net to get set up for reoccurring billing. While going through their agreement I noticed that I was going to be charged $10 a month for that service. So I called to ask Alexis about Authorize.net being included in the price, but there was no prompt for putting in an extension. So I called Ralph, he told me to push 0 to get a hold of Alexis and that one way or another, between him and Alexis they would get this figured out. 0 did not get me to Alexis and by 4pm I still had not heard from either person, so I called to cancel. I first talked to Paulette, who said I couldn't cancel because it was a 24 hour cancellation window.

Since then I have spoken to Jamie and Chenelle who said Lilia would call me and I have never heard from her.

I have also e-mailed, faxed and sent certified mail, our cancelation.

Not only have they not let me out of this contract, but the equipment is on a separate lease program and unbeknownst to me I had to cancel with them separately. By the time I realized that, it was already past the cancelation period, so I'm stuck paying $114. a month for 4 years for equipment that I could have purchased alot cheaper than that.

Payment systems has been charging me for two accounts, when I should only have one, for a total of $109.85 a month and I haven't been using their service. I went back to using my previous company because I knew I could trust them and hadn't canceled with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2012 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payment-Systems/Los-Angeles-California-90071/Payment-Systems-Merchant-Processing-Solutions-Misleading-uncooperative-unavailable-doub-891103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Payment Systems