Complaint Review: PaymentOne - EBILLIT - AOL - Integretel

http://www.paymentone.com/contact/index.asp Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-661-4628
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

PaymentOne, AOL, Integretel PaymentOne aka EBILLIT Rip-off! Bogas Billing to my Telephone Company for opening an AOL account which they say was done from my home. Internet

Integretel, Inc. who is affiliated with PaymentOne(AKA Ebillit) sent a bill to me through my telephone CO. For charges saying that I opened up an AOL account. The name on my phone bill was "Ebillit". When I tried to go to their Web Site I found nothing.

Upon further research I found the Name had been "changed" to "PaymentOne" When I told them I already have an AOL account they then said the charges that had been incurred by someone else who used my computer and phone line without permission.

They refused to give me the Screen Name of the person who opened the account. They did say they would have the charges removed. I then found out that this Company has been illegally billing other customers Telephone Company's as well and they should be stopped from continuing this practice. As of this date the billing has not been resolved all I have is a promise that it will.

Seal Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2004 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PaymentOne-EBILLIT-AOL-Integretel/internet/PaymentOne-AOL-Integretel-PaymentOne-aka-EBILLIT-Rip-off-Bogas-Billing-to-my-Telephone-86244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PaymentOne - EBILLIT - AOL - Integretel