- Report: #908645
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Paymentasia
PaymentasiaRm 3002, 30/F, Enterprise Square Three, 39 Wang Ch Internet United States of America
Paymentasia, Kenneth Lai Paymentasia is one big scam, Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. They will stop the settlements at a certain moment claiming funds were frozen claiming it will soon resume.
2. Commission are one big fraud: They charge extra commissions for currency exchange with fraudulent rates (4%)
3. Technology sucks - Some of the payments will not be reported.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2012 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paymentasia/internet/Paymentasia-Kenneth-Lai-Paymentasia-is-one-big-scam-Internet-908645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.