Complaint Review: Paypal Debit Master Card

• Updated: Mon, July 28, 2014

• Reported By: cxjinn — winchendon Massachusetts
Paypal Debit Master Card
Nationwide USA

Paypal Debit Master Card Do not purchase Paypal Prepaid Debit Mater Card ! Nationwide

As a long time user of Ebay, I do all my transactions through Paypal.  For my sons birthday, I ask his uncle to purchase him a "Paypal Gift Card." I figured I can buy video games, etc for my son.   The paypal Prepaid card was purchased for $50.  Right away there was a $4.95 fee when I log in online to activate the card (I thought it was a pretty exoensive one time only fee).  I  used the card twice for small amounts, but when I checked the balance in three months, I had a negative balance!   It turns out Paypal charges $4.95 month fee- regardless if you use it or not. This is first for me. What a rip off. Never again! Very disappointed at Paypal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2014 06:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paypal-Debit-Master-Card/nationwide/Paypal-Debit-Master-Card-Do-not-purchase-Paypal-Prepaid-Debit-Mater-Card-Nationwide-1165442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paypal Debit Master Card