Complaint Review: Paypal Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, May 05, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, May 11, 2010

• Reported By: Ryan — Klamath Falls Oregon U.S.A.
Paypal Inc.
2211 North 1st Street San Jose, California United States of America

Paypal Inc. Paypal FROZE my MOTHER'S account and my account, my eBay store is ruined... San Jose, California

*Consumer Comment: I am trying to be on your side..

*Author of original report: Really, I am hiding nothing. You have ZERO idea how nasty Paypal and eBay can be.

*Consumer Comment: I agree...stop the attacks...

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Gee stop the attacks

*Consumer Comment: Yes Robert..you are striking many nerves...

*Consumer Comment: LOL..

*Consumer Comment: It's called the benefit of a doubt Robert...

*Consumer Comment: Just more proof...

*General Comment: I too find it hard to believe..

*Consumer Comment: It's not so much that I am their biggest fan...

*Consumer Comment: oops, it was redacted...

*Author of original report: More background, sure!

*Consumer Comment: This may help...

*Consumer Comment: Not buying it...

I started on eBay in 1998 when my brother told me it was a good place to sell baseball cards. That was the year I was getting married and I ended up selling my entire collection, 8 huge boxes shipped UPS from Oregon to New Jersey to the same guy.

I received $1505.00 for my collection, enough to pay for our honeymoon later that summer. From 1999 to 2001 I used eBay to buy a thing or two a month, and I'd sell the occasional item I picked up at a garage sale cheap or if I got a gift from an aunt that I was never going to wear... Then in 2002 Champion, the sportswear store had an outlet store sale and I bought 10 NFL football jerseys for 5$ each. There were several big names, Jerry Rice, Brett Favre, ect... I listed those, and barely got back my money. Disappointed, I listed the final two jerseys, which were of not-too popular NFL players. Those two jerseys sold for $33 and 45$! I couldn't believe it, and then I figured it out. The popular players get their jerseys distributed all over the country, and there is plenty of supply to meet demand, but the scrub backup quarterback for the Chargers isn't going to sell many jerseys outside of his town, but he probably has fans all over the country who can't get his jersey, and those are the ones who will bid the items up.

So I started buying all the jersey for the worst players I could find, even kickers' jerseys! I then moved into basketball jerseys and soccer jersey. I'd drive 500 miles round trip in a day to pick up and pay for 400 jerseys in a single day, spend the following week listing and shipping them, and do it all over again. Then my sources dried up, the Champion Outlet store closed, so did a Sam Goody where I was getting DVD's cheap and flipping them.

I accepted a job selling cars. From 2004-2007 I sold used cars. I was salesman of the month more times than not, but despite selling more cars than anyone else at the dealership year after year, I refused to make ANY customer pay full price. Instead, I would tell them right off the bat to think of me as their agent, and if I couldn't get a deal done for them, then I didn't get paid. My wife and I (still married, it's now been almost 12 years) had another son, & with me working 80 hours a week, sometimes more, she said she was raising one son without a father and didn't want to make it two. So just like that, I left the car business. Walked away, didn't look back, even after offered a nice raise to return, it wasn't worth the strain on my integrity and my family.

So I slowly got back into eBay. Selling whatever I could find, liquidating years of things I collected. Making just enough to pay our bills. Nothing fancy. About a year ago, when money got tight for everyone, I started selling things for friends. Just to help them out. I sold a "Hello Kitty" waffle maker for a friend. It sold for close to $100. When I gave her the cash (I only took out the eBay seller fees) she cried. She was so excited, and was hoping to get $10 out of it. So she gave me some more stuff, and then she told about 10 of her friends. So within a couple months, I'm back to selling 10 new items a day for other people, taking a small cut out of each transaction. That was fine, but now I have two boys and a wife, an expensive rental house we live in (signed the lease when I was making more money being a car sales slave)

Then out of the blue, BAM. My eBay account is limited, I can't list new items. No outstanding disputes, feedback percentage of 99.8... And of course, they wouldn't tell me why. We do some figuring and one of my brothers had an old eBay account he didn't pay the closing fees on. It was I believe, $158.

So I asked if I could pay that for him, and restore my account, I didn't care about his. They said yes, and I transfered it to them via paypal.

One DAY LATER I'm limited again, & told I can't get a new account, or re-open this one, my eBay fees are due immediately, ect... So I try appealing, using common sense. My brother who lived with me in 1998 right before I got married, stiffed eBay for some seller fees, which I paid many years later, and because I was unfortunate enough to be related to him, NO ONE in my family can have an eBay account EVER again? What?

I asked how much money I paid eBay in fees the previous year, they wouldn't answer. But my bill ran between $200 all the way up to one crazy month when it was $800. I figured in the 10 years I had paid eBay something close to $40,000, and that was with taking some time off and not listing anything. Now

I still had people bringing me things to sell for them, which I couldn't because eBay banned my whole family, and these people had gotten used to me helping them out, so I did all that I could do, I would check eBay's completed auctions, and I would offer 50 cents on the dollar for what that item sold for in the past week or two. And I poured every cent I had into all sorts of items that are of value on eBay, electric airplanes, a collection of 300+ DVD's (I paid $1.25 each for them) Portable DVD players, Columbia Ski outfits, hardly used wrestling shoes, a 32 inch TV brand new in the box, a Macbook Pro Laptop brand new in box with receipt, even a boat, a trailor that transported milk (which I sold to a guy who turned it into a water pump truck trailor used to fight fires with, which made me feed good and made me a few hundred dollars)

So the stuff piled up and I asked my friend, the same woman who cried when I sold her Hello Kitty Waffle maker for almost $100 and was honest with her and didn't take out some for myself, if I could "be partners" with her, and use her eBay account, which was over a year old and had a score of 11.

Karma paid off for me, of course she let me. And I started to list those items again, raised enough money to take the next step, which was telling my wife and family and all my friends, that I was starting basically an eBay store here in my hometown.

No more people showing up at my house at all hours to have me look up what I could give them for stuff, no more answering my cell phone 20 times a day offering quotes on things that people are trying to decide if they should sell it or not. An actual storefront, with display cases, windows, a neon OPEN sign, even its own bathroom. I didn't copy anyone elses material, in fact, I never once looked at how anyone else did it so I wouldn't be stealing anyone elses idea, I came up with my own contract, and I'd either offer to buy things for 50% of it's value on the spot, or I'd list it for them and take a cut of 25% of the item's final sold price, but people wouldn't get their money for 8-10 days.

So I purchase a new computer, signed a 2-year lease at $450 a month for the store, buy display cases, that Neon sign, a large sign for outside the store, registered with the state of Oregon for a business license, with the city for the sign permit, and business license for operating within city limits.

I am decorating the store, literally set to open officially within a week and BANG. Another eBay account suspension, they IP hit me when I did some work from home, rather than at the store. I wasn't aware of the IP thing...

Ok, so how in the world can I make this work now?

Do I have to find a business partner and use his info? Should I try to sign up in my 10-year old's name and social, can I use the new business that I set up's Tax ID number? You would think I could start this business under the TAX ID number, especially when it has a differnet location, name, bank account, ect...

But then yesterday, the worst part.

They froze my paypal account. Somthing like $1200.00 in there, more actually.

And I had made a $500 transfer to my account earlier in the week, they REVERSED that back into my account!!!

I talked to them, and in 180 days, yep, in 6 months they will release the money to me. What about the auctions I had going with furious bidding on them? DELETED by eBay. What about the people who owe me money for items they won and now can't pay because Paypal has limited that feature? You have to write them and tell them you are sorry was the response I got. Now I have an empty store, twice the bills I did a couple months ago, I'm TRYING to support my family, and take care of others by paying double what the pawn shops pay them.

I would go down and take a picture of my empty store for you, but it just bums me out. The first time I got back on eBay, I treated it like a fragile egg. Everything was shipped by the next day, I listed my most valuable stuff FIRST, in case they ever decided to limit me again. You would think eBay would WANT to do business with someone like me, especially now that I have people asking me to sell their items for them several times a day.

Maybe I could send them my rental agreement for the store? Sure I can get yet another account in another name, but what about when this happens while I'm open, what could I do then? When you sell an item for someone else, they generally look up that item constantly, a couple times a day at a minimum.

What about when eBay ends all the auctions, what will I tell my customers? And even now, with my money siezed, rent due, each DAY I'm not on eBay costs me another $50 in debt that I can't crawl out of.

My father is a missionary in Singapore. My mother is the faithful pastor's wife. "There's no grace with this company, is there?" she said to me yesterday.

And yes, THIS STORY GETS WORSE... Because I'd transfered her and my dad money in the past couple months for their Bible distribution efforts, their paypal account was locked with close to $1,000 in it.

Now Paypal is seizing money meant to spread the gospel to those in communist countries.

Why? Because they're obviously related to me. My mom called them, shocked. "Even while I was on hold with paypal they said, think of us as a safety deposit box, well, what safety deposit box would hold onto your stuff for 180 days and terminate the agreement on a whim just because someone in your family made some wrong choices?

People can declare for bankrupcy, buy a new house and car and get credit cards 6 months after a bankrupcy. And here we are, paying for our past mistakes in full, and unable to catch a break. I haven't slept a wink since yesterday's discovery of all my auctions ended, my funds seized and my mom and dad's missionary money siezed, in full, not just what I sent them... I have all these bills, my store which sits empty ready to go, I just can't open and be paying for items with no place to sell them... Keep me in your prayers if you will.

God Bless. You are absolutely powerless if Paypal decides to hijack your funds, and eBay and Paypal share ALL their info, and track your personal computer through cookies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2010 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paypal-Inc/San-Jose-California-95131/Paypal-Inc-Paypal-FROZE-my-MOTHERS-account-and-my-account-my-eBay-store-is-ruined-S-600345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paypal Inc.

I am trying to be on your side..

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

But you are actually making it harder. An IP address is not that difficult to change...get a new computer.

What is difficult to change, is bad habits.

What is the issue here, is not a matter of how many people are getting banned..but why?

Millions and Millions of people are successfully using ebay without being banned. Ebay and paypal do not profit off banning anyone. It is NOT in their best interests to ban anyone. They do not make any fees or commissions on banning anyone.

So we need to ask..why do they ban anyone?

That question can be answered by you..but you may not come clean..fine.

The next issue is getting you back on ebay. You have been given suggestions how. And I am sure there are many out there looking to take advantage of those who were banned..just like those who take advantage of those with bad credit..by charging them money with promise of improving their credit..and those that are losing their homes..by promising if they pay them..they will tell them how to keep their home.

Scammers thrive off this kind of stuff. But you may have to go back to selling cars if you can not figure out a way to get back on ebay, and be an ethical seller. I am only aware of how harsh paypal can be by reading about sellers who have messed up bad..and they don't like the way paypal dealt with them. So the answer to that is..don't mess up. It is so simple. List an item..do not shill, describe item honestly, ship when promised, keep the account in good standing and cover the final sellers fee, rinse and repeat.

God bless you too.

AUTHOR: Ryan Brown - (USA)

Ronnie,

There is nothing hidden here, once a person, or person in a family, or person from the same IP and or computer gets banned from eBay or Paypal, and they or someone in the family or from the same IP, mailing address, whatever, tries to get back on and then gets nuked, it's game over.

Because now you have not only been banned, but shown that you don't just sit back and take the 14-inch broomhandle up your rear end nicely, like some people do.

I'm not a scammer, I can't just get another scam and move on to new victims or sites. I NEED eBay as a source to get the most eyeballs on my items, which makes me and those I sell for money.

I have checked and there is a guy, modee, who has his own get back on paypal, ebay, site and even a forum.

I seriously looked this guy up for hours, and he was a contributer and helper on askins forum before being a giant douchebag and asking that askin remove ALL of his helpful posts. Now he spends his days offering help, for 60 american dollars a help, whether that's a phone call, registering things on eBay from a clean source, whatever.

He then runs around replying to EVERY post in EVERY thread, saying things like, "There is no way to get back on eBay and stay clean without being afraid of being caught...well, there is ONE way, but you will have to contact me."

So he leaves hints everywhere, making you curious.  But he also claims to be a lawyer, ect.. yet he gets in a peeing war online.  Askin's forum has really helpful people, they really seem to care, but again, everyone wants money up front...

I'd be willing to pay EVERY SINGLE month that someone keeps me online and selling and getting paid.  That's how is should work for someone in a position like me, rather than pissing away money for something that could get deleted in a week, I would rather be all mafia style, and pay for protection every single month.

Anyways, I literally paid my 450.00 rent in four payments, 300 at one time, then 50, 50, 50 each week after. At least the landlord is decent.

I have appreciated the help, word to the wise, someone should set up a site that helps people get back online selling, but charges a maintenance fee, rather than just asking for money up front. It would be in the "money up front helpers" best interest to get people back on, then REPORT them to eBay, so then they could be paid for their services again.

I want someone to help me with my best interests in mind.

And Ronnie, seriously, there is an ENTIRE world of people like me.  The eBay and Paypal super computers are YEARS in front of what we have now, seriously, have you checked spokeo?  You can find ANYTHING out there, in seconds, that kind of info only the FBI and Police agencies had, or so we thought, but eBay has been using it for YEARS!

God bless, I pray this does work out.

I agree...stop the attacks...

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

Against me, this man, and paypal.

I agree this man should do what it takes to feed his family, and have offered the same advice as you..and other possible options.

But to lodge a report here claiming payal/ebay banned him and everyone he knows for life because his brother did not pay a sellers fee years ago..and he paid it anyhow..is not fair either.

And whatever he is doing wrong, he will continue to have problems unless he flies straight, bottom line. Changing the IP might stop them from knowing his real identity, but it won't prevent him from getting banned/suspended/holds again if any shenanigans continue.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Gee stop the attacks

AUTHOR: StopScammingPeople - (USA)

Look stop attacking this man, he is just trying to make an honest living to support his family.  Everyone knows if you speak to 10 customer reps for paypal you get 10 different answers...

This is what you should do, set up a new account using someone else's name, but do this with a new IP address using a new computer.  Set it up at your store, they will never know the link.  You do what you have to do to make this happen, you have kids to feed.

Paypal will drive you insane....just start fresh and Good luck

Yes Robert..you are striking many nerves...

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

But that's okay..I know I have done it to you..all is fair.

Look, I do not know what the auction stealth site has a seller do. Actually the site only tells you it is legal and you can sell again or possibly reinstate previously suspended accounts, but you need to pay something to access the information. I do not know what the information says to do. I do not know much about it..and I stated clearly that I can't vouch for it. But the poster got suspended or banned, and this may be a way to get back on. Whatever this poster is doing wrong..he will continue to be banned, subject to holds and suspensions no matter how many times he tries, or how many names/accounts he uses, until he gets it right.

All we really know from this report...is the poster claims being banned due to the brother missing a sellers fee. Do I believe this is the only reason? No, not really. That does not add up. The report is full of holes.

The protections ebay and paypal have in place will protect buyers and ebay/paypal from any foul play. The site claims the techniques are legal, so that is as much as I know.

Now Robert..are you defending paypal in this case?

Robert the paypal defender? I think you agree with me Robert. Paypal did nothing wrong and most complaints against them are incorrect or unjustified. But you would rather waste time trying to discredit me then admit I may be right or help either side. As I matter of fact..it must be killing you not to verbally tear this poster up for not disclosing the true reason they were banned.

I meant to do right thing..but as much as you think I believe I can never be wrong..it is untrue. I may be wrong for letting this poster know about the auction stealth site, but sometimes you go by the gut. For all I know that site can be a scam.

As to "your" site, you are right I bow down to the alter of Ronny.  After all any site that promotes getting credit cards with "ANY name, address and phone number", a direct quote.  Has to be legitimate and only meant for people that made a mistake.  Then of course any legitimate buyer/seller is going to need to know how to make "multiple" eBay and PayPal accounts.  Because a legitimate user needs not only a second, but a third, fourth, or fifth chance.

Sarcasm..nice touch, ..and the student becomes the teacher. But the site is not "mine", anyone can search the net and in seconds will find it. So what do you want me to say? I meant well believe it or not..and I felt sorry for the poster..I know it can be a weakness at times..but I'd rather lean that way then be a presumptuous jerk. If anything that the site requires actually gets the poster a new account..it won't last long if he messes up again. And it is not going to be easy. low feedback, paypal holds..maybe he will get it right this time.

Perhaps I have too much faith in human nature, but people do sometimes get it right after much failure. If they don't...then they continue to pay the price, just like the so called "chronic overdrafters" from the bank ripoffs. Look where it got the poster so far. The rent on the store that is empty, the funds in the account are on hold for 6 months, all the active auctions were canceled. Do you think this poster is learning anything yet? Perhaps a public flogging will suffice? Maybe a good old tar and feathering as well. Or maybe a chance to make good? Turn a negative into a positive? Is that possible in your world Robert?

- Yep, I do quite often.

Okay..I have seen you actually offer advice to help. That statement was knee jerk from the nerve strike. However, I all too often see you mock, degrade, belittle and otherwise kick posters and policy victims just because they made a human error, or were unaware of a policy. I do not believe the best technique for helping someone who was already hurt by their mistakes is to further humiliate them, or make them feel worse. There are more effective ways then provoking anger and fights Robert. Am I perfect? No, I will be the first to admit..but I try to get better with time, admit when I was wrong, learn from my mistake, and move on. And if I see any business has done anything to rip off a consumer, I will defend the consumer. If I see a consumer lodging a complaint that does not seem truthful or not disclosing all the facts, I will try to get to the bottom of it. If I can offer advice to help, I will offer to the best of my ability, no guarantee anyone's advice will work for everyone, we can only try. As long as the TRUTH is exposed in the end..then the means to the end is often justified.

LOL..

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

I guess I struck a nerve with Good ol' Ronny.

Robert. you are talking out your ass again, but what else is new?

- Yep, I do quite often.

It's called the benefit of a doubt Robert...

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

You see..what Robert really does not like about me, is that I believe in fairness and that I believe that human error does not always deserve the death penalty. Robert just can not stand it when I actually PROVE over and over again to be one of the "good guys". He will bash me either way so it doesn't matter in the long run anyhow. He is a mean spirited person, bottom line.

Ok lets go through this...AGAIN.

Robert stated...

"Wow, not only is Ronny the resident "Paypal Defender", but he starts to promote other sites who's purpose is more than a bit questionable."

The "site" just explains what a person can do if they were banned. This poster was banned. And the only reason I am a paypal defender, is because the complaints against them have been turning out to be false, or important information has been left out.

"In fact he goes to the point to not only attempt to post the link, but then once he found out that Ripoffreport redacted the link(probably a wise move) he posts how to find the site.  While at the same time saying that he "can't vouch for them".  Just seems like quite a bit of effort for something that he supposedly does not know anything about."

Robert..your imagination is quite vivid. It doesn't go that deep. The site redacts all web addresses. I left the web address to a link..not the actual link..which would NOT have been redacted. The reason why I say I can't vouch for them, is because I never needed it, so how can I know if it works? Robert, how much effort for what? To write the words "stealth auction"? The only one seeming to put fruitless effort into anything..is you posting here for no other reason but to attack me..and help no one. But, I am getting used to it.

"Now, what do these other sites do.  Their sole purpose appears to be to get around the Ebay and Paypal security that Ronny says is in place to prevent scammers from the sites.  Perhaps they are 100% legal, but there has been many a time when Ronny has said that even though it is legal it is not right.  I guess he needs to amend that thought into it is not right UNLESS it involves something he actually makes money through.  Since he is such an big Ebay seller perhaps he actually can vouch for them from personal experience,  you know just sayin'."

Robert. you are talking out your ass again, but what else is new? The securities that ebay and paypal have in place, are still there whether this seller gets to sell again or not. As a matter of fact, now that this seller has to start all over again if the info on the site even works, a 21 day hold will be put on every transaction anyhow..and this will not only protect any buyers, but ebay and paypal as well.

I know Robert how much you enjoy others pain and misery, because your hobby in life is "victim kicker", but once in a while people deserve a second chance.

If there is any merit to this posters complaint, which has not been proven either way..I would still feel the policies are a bit strict, but I understand why they do it.

Robert, you can find another hobby as you have never for as long as I have been using this site, EVER once left advice to help anyone. I am glad I am the exact opposite of the kind of person you are.

I and MILLIONS of others will continue to make money on ebay whether this poster is banned or not. I have not had a single problem with ebay or paypal so yes, correct, I can vouch for them. But that doesn't mean I believe that they should ban a member because of what someone else in their family did. And it also doesn't believe I feel it is right for them to ban someone for life for a mistake.

Unlike the BANKS that you so love, honor and defend Robert from Irvine, paypal and ebay do not have any policies that rip off their customers, as hard as that is for you to believe. And if paypal or ebay are found to do anything unethical or illegal or deceptive or fraudulent in order to steal money from their customers like the banks do, they will end up in lawsuits and have to pay just like the banks. And I would in that case be in the front lines to have the policy changed.

Just more proof...

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

#9 General Comment

I too find it hard to believe..

AUTHOR: Inspector - (USA)

that E-bay would just kick you out (Paypal and E-bay are the same company).  Maybe they got the other IP addresses of your friends and relatives because of 'bid shilling'.

It's not so much that I am their biggest fan...

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

It's more that I think paypal and Ebay get a raw deal on so many complaints. They get blamed all the time for scammers that use their logos, they get blamed by those who hate the holds when they are unestablished when the purpose of the holds is for buyer protection.

Some things in life have to be earned. That goes for everyone. Ebay does not use a policy arbitrarily, on one one seller and not another. We all have to deal with the same policies, nothing is hidden.

There may be hundreds of paypal complaints on here, but I have only responded to a few. I will eventually go through them all..but i would bet my first born (if I had one) that most of those complaints have so many holes in it..I could drive a buick through it. Or, it will be about a scam that used the logo and had nothing to do with paypal or ebay. Usually the case.

Anyhow, I appreciate you responding and being civil, I know I was very blunt. I don't however want you to think that I have no compassion for your situation, because I do. And I hope the info I left on the last reply can help you get back on your feet, and be able to sell again. I know it would be hard for me if I was banned because I run several businesses using the auctions. Never had any problems with ebay or paypal for 9 years, I started using ebay in 2001, my parents have been using it a few years longer then that.

But honestly, I still don't know if I can believe that they banned you and your parents and your whole family and your dog and your neighbors and your 7/11 counter person and your cousins just because your brother owed 138 bucks for a sellers fee which you paid years ago. It just does not add up.

You seem on the up and up to me and perhaps a person of God which I can respect, but I think you may be leaving something out. If so, just say it . The reason is so we can really use this site to help others. That is really what it should be for.

And let me know if that info helped you (stealth auction)

Thanks

oops, it was redacted...

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

You can't always put web addresses on this site but just enter "auction stealth" into google or any search and the site will be there with info. May be the best thing for you at this point.

More background, sure!

AUTHOR: Ryan Brown - (USA)

Ah, it's Ronnie from Hollywood. Paypal's biggest fan, at least that's what I can tell from reading hundreds of other paypal complaints on here.

Ronnie, I agree with you, that it's ridiculous for Paypal to TERMINATE (without any sort of review or appeal) the relationship between their company and a good solid user who generates them money.

And if you think about the EXTRA money they made when I used the Premier Business Paypal Debit card, well, they made thousands of dollars more there.

Ronnie, you do not understand how this company reacts when they find someone has violated their terms of service.  The fact that they go after family members, ex-wives, old business partners, even people in the same office building where another banned person yused to live, that's not right.

I can assure you, I have 100 percent feedback, and ZERO filed, or completed, or outstanding complaints. ZERO.

How do they know who my family is?  You can look up anyone's name nowadays and you get their family members, check out a place like spokeo, they let you search and pull an AMAZING amout of data for free.

Also, my parents currently live in Singapore, they spend two weeks a year visiting me and my family in the states, and stay with us when here, so both my mom and dad logged onto their accounts from my IP address.

I know Paypal doesn't take money that was to be used on Christianity on purpose, but when my mom called and talked to them, she brought up the fact that 95 percent of her log-ins were from HALF WAY ACROSS the world in Asia, and she only logged in from my house a few times. The fact that several months ago I sold a computer and sent her the funds, and that I choose to do some of my tithing to support their ministry in Asia...  That was NOT me sending out "hot" money to her.

If Paypal Damon was still around, he would fix this for me.  And to the person who sent me the address, sure I have checked around for sites that help you get re-started when you have been screwed by Paypal and or eBay, but they all seem like they are just out to make a buck...

This may help...

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

Okay, whatever it is that happened is one thing, we all make mistakes. Ebay is really strict however and when they want someone off...they don't mess around.

Since this had never happened to me or anyone I know I did some searching around to see what could help.

Try this site...(((Redacted)))

I can't vouch for them but others have. Claims it's a 100% legal way to get back on ebay and how to avoid them finding out. If this works and you don't mess up, you should be up and running again.

Best of luck.

Not buying it...

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

I am sure paypal did not do this with intent to prevent the gospel from being spread to the commies. Lets cut to the chase here...

Facts

1) Ebay and paypal make money by people selling stuff
2) You state you have been using ebay since 1998 so you know all the rules and policies
3) you state they made a lot of money from you..like $40,000 over 10 years..

okay...

then...

1)why would they choose to close you down?
2) how do they profit by refunding your money in 180 days rather then letting you conduct business?
3) You know they only do this if you violate the terms..there is NO OTHER REASON ON GODS GREEN EARTH they would do this..

So tell us..what was the violation?

How do they know who your family members are? They don't know who mine are. All they know is your name and account info. If they really were stealing info from your computers cookies just to find out who your family members are so they can close you down..it just makes no sense..it sounds silly for me to even type it.

Somebody messed up real bad for this to happen.

I do not feel good about it, but am playing devils advocate. It is okay that you are angry and upset about this, but you will not convince me they did this for no reason. or only because what a family member did a long time ago..there is more to this story...

All I can suggest is if anyone is left who trusts you..open a new account in their name. Don't use your computer..buy a new one or use someone elses if you think they are stealing cookies..and this way at least you can keep the business going until you straighten this mess out, if ever.