Complaint Review: Paypal

• Updated: Mon, July 07, 2014

• Reported By: Lil2sweet4just1 — Unknown Maryland
Internet USA

Paypal - Disputes Center - Customer Support - PAY PAL IS A RIP OFF !! Internet

Paypal is a horrible company with horrible customer service. My account was limited and I was not given the chance to appeal it.

I contacted Paypal in order to find out why my account was limited and they stated that it was because I had filed to many claims. I had not filed any claims with Paypal, but I had filed claims with EBAY because I had not received my items. I explained to the company that due to me not reciving my items, I opened the claims in order to be made whole. They stated that I opened too many and would not hear me out.

They stated that I could not appeal the limitation. The only reason I have so many claims opened is beacause I bought 100-120 items from one seller (beads - sold individually) and I did not receive any of them. So I had to open 100 - 120 claims in order to be made whole. They do not look at that information, they only look at the fact that 100-120 claims were opened (Even though they are not opened with PAYPAL !!!!!).

Also, I have read their legal agreement, and NO WHERE in it does it state that an account will be limited due to too many cases being opened with PAYPAL or EBAY. They have FRAUDULENTLY limited my account !!

I am not able to close my account due to the limitation. I cannot remove my banking information because of this limitation.

I have tried contacting every single person in Paypal and they all "cannot help me due to the limitation." They will not remove the limitation, nor will they close the account that I cannot use due to the limitation.

I will do all I can to let people know what a rip off Paypal is. THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU EVER ! They should not be in practice because they have sketchy and illegal business practices. I will do all I can to shut them down so that No one ever has to go through this !!

I do not have money for a lawyer to sue them, or I would have already done so ! They are nothing but scam artists and anyone who works for them should be ridiculed and without a job because they dont deserve to be employeed in customer service when they dont know how to help customers !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2014 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paypal/internet/Paypal-Disputes-Center-Customer-Support-PAY-PAL-IS-A-RIP-OFF-Internet-1160035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paypal