Complaint Review: Payper Mails.com

• Submitted: Thu, June 30, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, June 30, 2011

• Reported By: bondi — Freestone Other Australia
Payper Mails.com

Payper Mails.com I have paid out $300. I have Pay Pal Receipt.Company Response to my complaint. You forgot to pay the $200 Internet

I joined Payper Mails on the 22/7/2010.They suggested that if i upgraded to gold membership,the payout process would be handled virtually immediately.I paid out $200 via PayPal on the 5/4/2011. Numerous requests were made from that date on to redeem my earnings.The standard email reply is returned.You have forgotten to pay "The $200 New Rule Service Fee"No where in their advertising is there any mention of this fee.It only surfaces when you request the payout of your earnings.What
is owing is very substantial,and from the dates you can see that this fiasco is fast approaching the 12 month membership.It may seem to be a little silly of me to let this drag on for so long,but i have finally come to the conclusion that i am being RIPPED OFF.Their advertising promises that free members  will always be paid,but it will happen quicker if you upgrade.I have complained to Pay Pal twice about this transaction.The matter has not been resolved.

This is very hard for me to believe that a deception of this proportion can go on for so long unchecked. Surely there is some way that these scumbags can be made accountable for their actions.Perhaps a suspension from the internet might give them something to ponder over.

I am 68 years old,and living on an age pension.This behavior has totally destroyed my thoughts about fair play and decent human beings.I hope you can get them,and make them pay for what  they are doing to decent people.It is hard to have any faith in any of the similar programs that i am involved with.Complaints about these company's will have to wait for another day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2011 12:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payper-Mailscom/internet/Payper-Mailscom-I-have-paid-out-300-I-have-Pay-Pal-ReceiptCompany-Response-to-my-comp-747337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Payper Mails.com