Complaint Review: Paypower Prepaid Card

• Updated: Tue, November 15, 2011

• Reported By: uiuc — Urbana Illinois United States of America
Paypower Prepaid Card
Pleasanton, California United States of America

Paypower Prepaid Card MetaBank Paypower prepaid card --- so painful to resolve a dispute Pleasanton, California

*UPDATE Employee: PayPower

*UPDATE Employee: PayPower

I wanna share my experience with Paypower card.

I bought a Paypower prepaid card and loaded $250. I did this because I was suspicious of paying by CC online.

Then, bad things did happen when I made a $94 transaction. I didn't receive the item I ordered after several weeks waiting and waiting. And, I cannot get any response from the seller.

So, I filed a claim to dispute this. You can only do this by mailing or faxing the forms to them. No easy way to do this. You need to fill out lots of information on the form.

After two weeks of waiting, I got a mail in my mailbox. Paypower company notified me that I have to show proof of "faithful attempts" to contact the seller before they can do anything. If I didn't mail the the proof, they will suppose this dispute is fixed.

Another two weeks of waiting after I immediately mailed back the proof, I got no reponse. I emailed them twice, no response, either.

I never knew that the process of disputing a transaction can be so PAINFUL with this company. To get ripped off by this scam online seller is bad, but to get pissed off by Paypower makes my even angrier......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2011 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paypower-Prepaid-Card/Pleasanton-California-94588/Paypower-Prepaid-Card-MetaBank-Paypower-prepaid-card-so-painful-to-resolve-a-dispute-798288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paypower Prepaid Card

PayPower

AUTHOR: PayPower - (United States of America)

We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with PayPower. Please email  cs@blackhawk-net.com  so we can assist you.

PayPower

AUTHOR: PayPower - (United States of America)