Complaint Review: Paypower Visa Card

Paypower Visa Card

Paypower Visa Card prepaid visa card, paypower Internet

*UPDATE Employee: PayPower

*UPDATE Employee: PayPower

I got the temporary card and had my paychecks direct deposited to it.  The permanent card came in the mail and it had a different number on it.  So when my paychecks got deposited to the temporary card I would just transfer it from that card to the other.  I went on a trip and my cards were both froze.  The company kept saying they called my number numerous times to contact me, which they didn't.  I had to call over a dozen times and my card was still frozen.  I got stuck while traveling.  Not to mention, my paycheck went on my temporary card, that I didnt have with me, and they wouldn't unfreeze this one either unless I had the number, they couldnt just look in their system and verify that it was my card that I transfered money to every week.  This has been the most irritating and rediculous thing that has ever happened.  It shouldn't be such a pain to use my own money when I have given this company everything they ask for and they are still holding my money, and I am stuck in a different state without my funds.

Having no money and my paychecks direct deposited to this company that wont give me my money is tragic.  I am stuck and they have done nothing to help.  They just give me a reference number and tell me they will call me, yet when I call back they say I gave them the wrong number and someone else answers.  After I get my money off of this card, I will not be using this company at all!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2011 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paypower-Visa-Card/internet/Paypower-Visa-Card-prepaid-visa-card-paypower-Internet-792430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paypower Visa Card

PayPower

AUTHOR: PayPower - (United States of America)

We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with PayPower. Please email cs@blackhawk-net.com so we can assist you.

PayPower

AUTHOR: PayPower - (United States of America)