Complaint Review: Paypower prepaid card

• Updated: Sun, September 22, 2013

• Reported By: cinmarie — Roswell New Mexico
Paypower prepaid card
5918 Stoneridge Mall Road Dept.6220 Pleasanton, California USA

Paypower prepaid card Blocked account for no reason then cancelled card now waiting for 10 days for new card Pleasanton California

*UPDATE Employee: We apologize for the inconvenience

This time paypower blocked my account when my direct deposit, my paycheck  was received so I called them asking why. They told me because of the last time I received my check they allowed a loan company take $75.00 out without my authorization. Actually I had called Paypower prior to the date of my pay check and told them do not allow a transaction of that loan company  on the next paydate because my Attorney discovered they are illegal in my state. There is an investigation, do not allow until further notice from me. They did it anyway. So I called them and they told me all I could do is dispute it going through the dispute process. So becausee I did not have time to do all the paperwork and sending it I never disputed it and left it at that.

So here I am again with another pay check that was direct deposited to my Paypower account on 9/16/13 that I can not get from them because of this. So when i called to find out it was blocked and they told me why I said I did not dispute it. It states on the papers you sent me to return for a dispute " Visa rquires the card with the unauthorized activity be replaced prior to disputing transaction" I still have my card never sent it did not send dispute form so how could they block it. They should not have . So I asked them to take off the block, they said it would take two days. I called back on the second day still not done and asked for a supervisor. She tells me different that they have to send me a new card to get my money meaning  I have to wait 10 days for the card to arrive in the mail or longer. Two different excuses prolonging me getting my money. I had a deadline for my rent and now I have an eviction notice and still can not get my money. There is something very wrong with all of it and I will not quit until something is done with this company.

(((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2013 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paypower-prepaid-card/Pleasanton-California-94588/Paypower-prepaid-card-Blocked-account-for-no-reason-then-cancelled-card-now-waiting-for-1-1086508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paypower prepaid card

We apologize for the inconvenience

AUTHOR: Paypower Customer Support - ()

Hi,

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with your card.  Please know that our policies and procedures are designed to protect you, our valued customer.  Please contact us at customer-support@paypower.com with your card and contact information and we will do what we can to help resolve this as quickly as possible.

PayPower Customer Support