Complaint Review: Paypower visa

• Submitted: Thu, February 07, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: Rick1999 — Lincoln Nebraska United States of America
Paypower visa

Paypower visa Black hawk network Paypower screwed me and I want to sue! Internet

*Author of original report: Follow up

Opened a paypower acct for my Ssdi benefits. They promised a 30 dollar bonus for direct deposit. After a couple months not receiving it I called about it. They said I qualify and gave me a case number. Over the next few days I called 3 more times about it. The amount kept shrinking and eventually they said it was a limited promotion and I couldn't get it. I asked for a supervisor and he also said I couldn't get it.

I provided the case number and he put me on hold. When he came back he told me they had already deposited it 2 days prior. When I asked why my acct summary didn't list it he told me to go to the website so I did. When I entered my info the website kept telling me it was an invalid acct so I called back. The same supervisor told me I used my card so that proved they had deposited it.

I've also tried 3 times to dispute transactions and they wouldn't allow me to do it. They would either say the amount wasn't high enough or the transaction never took place. This is in spite of the fact I had police reports about theft of my card.

Since complaining about these issues paypower has stopped taking my calls so I have no access to my acct at all. I've contacted the Nebraska attorney generals consumer fraud division about this. But I also want compensation from blackhawk for all the trouble they've put me through.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 02:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paypower-visa/internet/Paypower-visa-Black-hawk-network-Paypower-screwed-me-and-I-want-to-sue-Internet-1010211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paypower visa

AUTHOR: Rick1999 - (United States of America)

Contacted the FTC today and filed a report. They also gave me the number to blackhawk network so I called them. They were totally unwilling to work with me until I told them I reported the to FTC and atty general. All of a sudden they're refunding maintainance charges and my bad transactions were credited. It was a good effort but an obvious bribe attempt. I'm still seeking legal recourse: