Complaint Review: Paypower

• Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: Allen — North Hollywood California United States of America
Paypower
Pleaston, California United States of America

Paypower Metabank Blackhawk Network The "runaround" from Paypower Pleaston, California

I recently setup my account with PayPower and decided to setup direct deposit as was advertised. I then setup my tax refunds to go through which was also advertised. I received a phone call from their fraud department saying they need to verify that I had authorized the direct deposit (which seemed ridiculous but, I went through the process and conversation) I was assured the issue was resolved and left it at that. I received my new card the following day and when I attempted to authorize my new card and was told my account is still suspended and would have to wait 48 business hours and wait for a phone call from their fraud department again.

Now nearly 72 business hours this issue has still not been resolved. When I spoke to their customer service today I am just now being told I need to provide additional info to verify my identity. This was 6 hours ago, and have not even received a confirmation that my information was received.

As a customer service manager for over 5 years this service is horrendous. I will not use there service again. That is after I hopefully get the money that is due to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paypower/Pleaston-California-/Paypower-Metabank-Blackhawk-Network-The-runaround-from-Paypower-Pleaston-California-1010004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paypower