Complaint Review: Paypower

• Submitted: Tue, March 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: jenneh — olympia Washington United States of America
Paypower

Paypower IDIOTS They stole my tax refund after placing a "HOLD" on my prepaid card account which caused my tax refund to be sent to limbo and they refuse to send it back to the IRS nor to allow me to talk to one of t Internet

*Consumer Comment: thats it paypower? thats all you got?

*UPDATE Employee: Sorry for your trouble

On feb 27th the irs issued a refund in the amount of $2220 to be deposited into my paypower account that i signed up for this year on taxact.com and what a mistake that was. It is now a day after the scheduled processing and my refund never posted so i decided to call the irs to verify that my taxes were sent to paypower, which they did and then i called paypower only to be told that there is a hold on my account, bare in mind this is a PREPAID card, and therefore the refund couldnt be deposited and they have no idea where it was, that maybe the risk management team had it but i am not allowed to talk to them, they only make calls so they will call me supposedly 3-5 buisiness days later. This is not what I agreed to when I efiled my taxes and selected this option. IT SAID UP TO 48 HOURS TO PROCESS NOT 5 D**N DAYS. THIS IS THEFT, RELEASE MY FUNDS BACK TO THE IRS SO I CAN BURN THIS CARD

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paypower/internet/Paypower-IDIOTS-They-stole-my-tax-refund-after-placing-a-HOLD-on-my-prepaid-card-account-1023930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paypower

thats it paypower? thats all you got?

AUTHOR: rick - ()

All you got is a sorry for your trouble? Are you kidding me? Did you ever get card or access to funds? I got card money from irs on 22nd and guess what? Hold on acct! Sent all info requested to verify iddentiodyty aend guess what? Still no acess and my rent is due today so we are going to b homeless due to these thiefsi have neen behind since last week and todays it! There has got to n somerhing done to this company mabe irs?

Sorry for your trouble

AUTHOR: Paypower Customer Support - ()

I trust the issue has been resolved but if there's anything we can do to help, please contact us at customer-support@paypower.com

Thanks,