Complaint Review: Paypower

• Submitted: Sun, November 06, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, November 11, 2011

• Reported By: Unaware — sunnyvale California United States of America
Paypower

Paypower Paypower or Metabank is a ripoff. They rip consumers off a little at a time or very unoticed. per charge and monthly transactions. Decline many transactions and even will charge for monthly maintainance. Be aware of all transactions. Pleasanton , Internet

*Author of original report: My response to Paypower Representative

*UPDATE Employee: PayPower

I am hoping this issue is resolved so no one else has to experience the same experience that I have.  This company declines many transactions and then the transactions still appear on my statement. This is an online company so you really are at the mercy of the bank itself which is called Meta Bank.  This company holds many of the reload visas for consumers who wish to give a gift or want to use for transactions that require payment by Visa.  The other complaint is my funds keep disappearing. The company will charge for the reloadable card and per transaction and charge a montly service fee.  If I have any funds at all left on my card and dont use the card.  This is why America is having so many issues; from companies that continually rip off consumers.

Respectfully,

Unaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2011 12:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paypower/internet/Paypower-Paypower-or-Metabank-is-a-ripoff-They-rip-consumers-off-a-little-at-a-time-or-v-795505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paypower

My response to Paypower Representative

AUTHOR: Unaware - (United States of America)

Thank you for replying with an actual email address to direct my comments.  It would have been nice to have an email address from the begining so I could express my frustration with your company and it's representatives.  I have sent an email regarding my complaint and have not received a phone call that your company's representative(s) promissed.

I contacted your company on the 3rd of November; repeatedly I was promissed a follow-up call within 1 to 2 days.  Later was corrected to 1-2 business days.  My complaint was elevated to your second level which according to my conversation with Level Two Management was to be resolved immediately.  Unfortunately I am still waiting for someone to call me.

Again I am hoping that no one else goes through the channels and hightened frustration that I have gone through.

Regards,

Unaware

PayPower

AUTHOR: PayPower - (United States of America)

We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with PayPower. Please email cs@blackhawk-net.com so we can assist you.