Complaint Review: Paypower

• Submitted: Tue, November 13, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: demeJay32 — Houston Texas United States of America
Paypower

Paypower They've had my funds for 3 weeks and won't release,explain,or call me!!! They are thieves Internet

*UPDATE Employee: PayPower Visa

I purchased this card to pay bills and when I seem things on EBay or purchase ads for my online business. I'd used the card for about a month,read the complaints and figured it was just disgruntled customers venting....I really liked the immediate money reload and being able to use funds right away. Then I added about 200 dollars on the card made a few transactions and went out to eat the bill was 43 dollars I had no cash on me and I should've had a firm balance of 70.00 but declined I run it again declined. I had to call my boyfriend to pay the bill,absolutely mortifying!!!! When I get home I call them thinking they made a simple mistake,chi my balance online it's 71.39???? Call them and they start yapping about risk management I keep asking what is that,what's the reason for my money bein unavailable ...risk management will contact you in 48 hours....no call...call again 48 hrs later...again no call. This has went on for over 3 weeks now,this can't be legal they are stealing money,well I called again today except I didn't give them 2 seconds to give me the same line instead I unleashed on them....would you believe after my tirade this kid whose English was awful says "The systems are down ma'am"..... I asked for a supervisor who let me explain then said systems are down. I've got a GreenDot and never have these issues and when there is a problem I've been reimbursed and apologized to. One thing I noticed as I was verbally accusing them of stealing and misleading people into spending money to have them steal it away,is not once was he appealed or correct me in my hasty assumption!! They're actually quite smug about it as though they know they'll be no repercussions....RUN DON'T WALK!!!! This is a horribly unprofessional thieving scam,and this PR person who keeps responding to these complaints itd be great if your Customer Service responded with the same urgency..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paypower/internet/Paypower-Theyve-had-my-funds-for-3-weeks-and-wont-releaseexplainor-call-me-They-ar-968750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paypower

PayPower Visa

AUTHOR: PayPower - (United States of America)

We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with PayPower. Please email cs@blackhawk-net.com so we can assist you.