Complaint Review: Paypower

• Reported By: Chad — columbus Ohio United States of America
Paypower

Paypower metabank Hold on funds without notification , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: PayPower Visa

I bought a pay power prepaid visa card at my local giant eagle. I set up direct deposit for my student loans to be deposited at the beginning of the semester. On the day funds were deposited, by balance remained $0.00 until 9am. After going out and purchasing supplies, I came home and tried to pay my phone bill. By 3:00pm, my card was put on hold and flagged for the "risk management" department. After waiting on hold for about 20 minutes, I was transferred to a supervisor. The supervisor would not answer any questions and interrupted any time I tried to speak. The supervisor also refused to give me an employee identification number. Apparently, the risk management department will get back with me in 1 to 2 business days. I will update with new information. I can not, and will not recommend this company to anyone. There are other options for prepaid debit cards, and I guess I will have to try another. If this issue is not resolved within the next 48 hours I will be contacting the better business bureau and the attorney generals office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2012 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paypower/internet/Paypower-metabank-Hold-on-funds-without-notification-Internet-939832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paypower

PayPower Visa

AUTHOR: PayPower - (United States of America)

We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with PayPower. Please email cs@blackhawk-net.com so we can assist you.