Complaint Review: Payza

• Reported By: Philip — Auckland Other New Zealand
Payza

Payza DEPOSIT MONEY INTO PAYZA ACCOUNT internet

To whom it may concern

I deposited $800.00 NZD into a Payza acount on 27 July 2012.  After a week my Payza account still showed a zero balance.  I sent an email to the customer support team and I got back an automatic generated email with a ticket number attached.  They never got back to me after 3 days.

I phoned Canada at a cost as I live in New Zealand and managed to get through after 20 minutes waiting.  The person said i would have to get my bank to do a screen shot of the bank transaction and send it to them.  This I did the following day and after 6 plus more emails and six more tickets I have not heard back from Payza once since the 27 July 2012.

I have never had such poor service and can not believe they can treat potential customers this way.  I want my money back and don't want to use Payza again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2012 11:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payza/internet/Payza-DEPOSIT-MONEY-INTO-PAYZA-ACCOUNT-internet-926330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Payza