Complaint Review: Payza.com

• Updated: Wed, August 22, 2012

• Reported By: Cheyanne — riverdale Georgia United States of America
Payza.com

Payza.com AlertPay.com Would not give me my money, Internet

Payza.com is formerly Alertpay but changed their name because of the poor reputation. Well, the reputation followed them and for good reason. I had a balance on my account from services I provided for a client. I requested to withdraw my funds and have a check sent to my address. Months went pass and I never received my check. In between that time I emailed their support center to get an explanation as to why I did not receive my check. I received a standard email that didn't really address my individual problem so I emailed them two more times with no response. Finally, I called them and finally someone answered. They said that they can send me out another check but not without charging me a cancelation fee. The cancelation fee made no sense because the expiration date had already expired according to the customer service agent. How much was the cancelation fee? It was 40% of the amount of the check. I asked to speak with the CSA supervisor and of course he didn't let me. I am so done with this company that I will no longer accept clients who use their service. Consumers be warned: stick with paypal!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payzacom/internet/Payzacom-AlertPaycom-Would-not-give-me-my-money-Internet-931110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Payza.com