Complaint Review: Payza.com

• Submitted: Tue, August 14, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 22, 2012

• Reported By: mickg — glasgow Other United Kingdom
Payza.com
london uk/ montreal/ newyork / mumbai/ R.Moldova, New York United States of America

Payza.com payza money transfer was taken from my bank on 29th june 2012 but was never put into my payza acc wont answer my tickets london uk/ montreal/ newyork / mumbai/ R.Moldova, New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: payza account

*Author of original report: still waiting

*Author of original report: still owed 1500

*UPDATE Employee: Let's get this sorted out

do not use this company they are the worst company i have ever dealt with , i tranfered 1500 pounds sterling into my payza account on the 29th of june 2012  ,it has now been 6 weeks and counting and still no sign of my money , they do not answer any tickets ,emails,twitter or even the phone i have sent them proof of the transfer twice , my next step is to get my bank to investigate as i seem to be getting nowhere , i will get my money back as i have no intension of letting this drop and will expose this company for what they are ,which is no better than thieves and scammers so dont be scammed or ripedoff and find a company that can be trusted as i can asure you through experience payza will take your money and run.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payzacom/london-uk-montreal-newyork-mumbai-RMoldova-New-York-/Payzacom-payza-money-transfer-was-taken-from-my-bank-on-29th-june-2012-but-was-never-put-927026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Payza.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

payza account

AUTHOR: rranas - (Bangladesh)

do not use this company they are the worst company i have ever dealt with , i tranfered 1500 pounds sterling into my payza account on the 29th of june 2012 ,it has now been 6 weeks and counting and still no sign of my money , they do not answer any tickets ,emails,twitter or even the phone i have sent them proof of the transfer twice , my next step is to get my bank to investigate as i seem to be getting nowhere , i will get my money back as i have no intension of letting this drop and will expose this company for what they are ,which is no better than thieves and scammers so dont be scammed or ripedoff and find a company that can be trusted as i can asure you through experience payza will take your money and run.

still waiting

AUTHOR: mickg - (United Kingdom)

ok im still waiting to have this sorted out i sent proof for the third time and i forwarded my ticket number to you but have not heard anything since its time people heard the truth about Payza and how it treats its customers my bank will be looking into this now and i will also be contacting some of the top newspapers my voice will be heard one way or another because people have to know the truth about payza

still owed 1500

AUTHOR: mickg - (United Kingdom)

ok i want to update everyone on the reply i got from a payza employee ,i was asked to resend proof and then forward the ticket number to him, well surprise surprise this was done on the same day and you guessed it still nothing from payza no reply this company are a complete joke and i urge you all so stay away from them do not give them your money my bank will be investigating this and i will also be contacting all of the top news papers to tell the world what this company has done to me .

Let's get this sorted out

AUTHOR: Payza_Marco - (Canada)

Hi there, Let me introduce myself, the names Marco and I'm with Payza online community.

I'm very sorry you are experiencing these issues. Let's move forward and get this sorted out for you.

Have you submitted a proof of deposit? With this we will be able to determine what caused the delay.

Be sure to include the following information:

Your full name as it appears on your bank account:
The name of your bank:
Payzas bank name:
Payzas bank account number:
The amount of the transaction:
The date of the transaction:

Submit your attachment to in a support ticket, be sure to select my money, Inquire about a 'Pending' Bank Transfer.

You can send me your ticket ID number at the email address mentioned bellow so that we can help you get this sorted out.

08002012assistance@payza.com