Complaint Review: Pbp - Progressive Business Publications

• Updated: Wed, December 30, 2009

• Reported By: hateripoffs — United States of America
Pbp - Progressive Business Publications
Bigler Ave Ext Clearfield, Pennsylvania United States of America

Pbp - Progressive Business Publications I worked for this company... Clearfield, Pennsylvania

This company makes their employees believe that this is a good quality company. I was interested in working for this company because I have 4 children you got nights and weekends off and could earn up to 18 per hour.  Well I got fired after 2 weeks because I didn't make my sales. I didn't push and push...

When I first started they said we wouldn't get fired for not making our sales.  I had no idea that this company had been ripping people off so bad. We are told what to say and we were told that we are one of the best in the business and that every company from the fortune 5,000 subscribe to these newsletters.  Soo...Progressive Business Publications is nothing but a rip off the whole way around. And do the angry ones don't blame the telerep or telemarketer most of them don't know what a scam it is, I didn't untill I looked it up...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2009 10:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pbp-Progressive-Business-Publications/Clearfield-Pennsylvania-/Pbp-Progressive-Business-Publications-I-worked-for-this-company-Clearfield-Pennsylv-547863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pbp - Progressive Business Publications