Complaint Review: Pch Sweepstakes

• Submitted: Wed, December 05, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 05, 2007

• Reported By:Rockdale Texas
Pch Sweepstakes
Publishers Clearing House Port Washington, New York U.S.A.

PCH/CORD - PCH Sweepstakes - Paul Alfredo Mailed me a Great Looking check. Looks Real. If I'd cash $3820.00..I get a chech for 45,000. Foolish! Cornwall, Ontario Canada

They informed me that I won $50,000. All I had to do is Cash the $3,820 check they mailed me from Abitibi-Consolidated Corp.(one of their claimed sponsors) and I would get the rest of the money.

His name?? aka Paul Alfredo Ph# 204-951-1890. The check was from Lasalle Bank in Chicago as stated in a previous Ripoff Report.

Everything looks real on this check all the way down to the watermark.

I am pleased to report that they did get me.

James
Rockdale, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2007 10:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pch-Sweepstakes/Port-Washington-New-York-11050/PCHCORD-PCH-Sweepstakes-Paul-Alfredo-Mailed-me-a-Great-Looking-check-Looks-Real-If-289293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pch Sweepstakes