Complaint Review: Pc.troubles inc.

• Submitted: Mon, February 01, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, February 01, 2010

• Reported By: tomrago — baltimore Maryland United States of America
Pc.troubles inc.
baltimore, Maryland United States of America
  • Phone: 410-781-8517
  • Web:
  • Category:

Pc.troubles inc. Geeks mobile first class rip-off. I was a tech for them they claim to have an office where you live, every state. This is Nonsense. As is most of their other so called tech. I was never tested even I Geeks mobile first class rip-off baltimore, Maryland

Geeks mobile first class rip-off. I was a tech for them they claim to have an office where you live, every state. This is Nonsense. As is most of their other so called tech. I was never tested even I have 30 years on the job. My back ground was never checked. I had a personal relationship with Lila an office worker that told me all the office gossip. How the bosses would argue and yell at each other and their so called techs. And how they would cheat customers out of thousands of dollars. I personally went behind so called techs here in Baltimore, MD that, This Company charged thousands of dollars, for a tech that didnt have a clue how to correct simple network problems. Their tech have to go on their private site and read and agree to down load useless software, violate software  agreements and load this software to costumes, computers to bill extra hours. They (   Geeks mobile) something I never did! So they found cheaper replacements for me they dont even take my calls. Point is if you use this company you will be ripped off. They will block your calls and never reply to you.  The uneducated staff, a bunch of back stabbers. They dont even get along with each other.they  get a $1 bonus for every booking. They think its funny when office staff gets fired for no reason(a sweet girl val) I found out from hours of talking to Lila (never my gf) now so called office manager that, gets drunk with the bosses every night and wakes up in their houses, in her own words.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2010 05:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pctroubles-inc/baltimore-Maryland-21223/Pctroubles-inc-Geeks-mobile-first-class-rip-off-I-was-a-tech-for-them-they-claim-to-hav-562918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pc.troubles inc.