Complaint Review: PeP Boys

• Reported By: CC — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
PeP Boys
3475 William Penn Hwy Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States of America

PeP Boys Signal working now not working Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Brought my car to get inspected. They gave me a list of things that needs to be done about 2,000.00 at first, Now would b about 3,000.00. I had a dianostic done for  my highbeams which does not work (paid). This is one of the items that needed to be repair which was one of the last items on my list that I was getting done. I had a friend bring it up there  he called me to tell me that the part was not in & to bring it back. Then we brought it back to find out that was the wrong part (didn't fit) & had to order another part 200.00 extra dollars & bring back in 2 days. Brought it back and my friend was there all day (8hrs) to find out that now my lights (Highbeam, Fog lights & signal) may not work unless I get another part (800.00). But mind you I have had that car since 2003 & the signals work. All of a sudden inside Pepboys while in their Bay the car signal lights no longer work (excuse me I don't believe that). I call the store Manager advise him of my complaint he said that he was going to have the Auto Manager call me (NO ONE called). I believe that the Mechanic knows what he is doing but I believe that he did something that made the signal no longer work & told me NOW I needed to get an ECU.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PeP-Boys/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15235/PeP-Boys-Signal-working-now-not-working-Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-968054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PeP Boys