Complaint Review: Peabody Vacations - Divine Vacations

• Submitted: Tue, February 16, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, December 21, 2010

• Reported By: Anonymous — Other United States of America
Peabody Vacations - Divine Vacations
Center Point Circle Altamonte Springe Altamonte Springs, Florida United States of America

Peabody Vacations - Divine Vacations - Divine Travel - Peabody Research Still waiting for the refund Altamonte Springs, Florida

*Consumer Comment: These clasic posts are Necessary for everyone !! BEWARE and dont be afraid to laugh

*Consumer Comment: Here We are ! still no money Jeffrey R Hirschkorn and Alan L Hirschkorn

*Consumer Comment: Jeff proves his guilt!!!!!!!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: No Bull Should Do Something Important: But Out of Something Not Your Concern

*Consumer Comment: Saturday Squealers Report

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Mr. Ross: Beware Sanctions and Troubles Are On Way For You: Don't Look Now, But Mr. Cooper is Going to Fight Back

*Consumer Comment: Hold Everything.... I found Jeffreys new office!!!!!!!UP AND RUNNING

*Consumer Comment: LMAO!!!!!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Jeffrey Hirschkorn now Impersonates Mad Hatter Poster

*Consumer Comment: They Cannot Hide Forever

*Consumer Comment: Hey, Matt: Where R U Hiding?

*Consumer Comment: JUST COME CLEAN!!!!!!!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: No Bull and Pitti expose Jeffreys Lies

*Consumer Comment: Matt's New Call Center; Jeff Not Involved; I Know

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Pitti & Bull Make No Sense Whatsoever

*Consumer Comment: No Bull----Reach out to me.....

*Consumer Comment: New address for Jeff, plus bankruptcy news

*Consumer Comment: You gotta be kidding....my nose was allright when you got Evicted from the last guy you screwed???

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Brian: When Can You Stop Putting Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong

*Consumer Comment: Jeff, Stop putting yourself under the bus with ME......

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Brian: Stopping Putting Your Dad Under Bus With Court

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: LMAO, out of $$$$$, Gas is full!!!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Landlord Tries to Fight; Out of Gas

*General Comment: managingagent1/ (fraud) not who he claims to be .

*Consumer Comment: This is my Therapy....with merit!!!!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Landlord's Son Comes Out Without Merit

*Consumer Comment: Where is Scamkorn????

*Consumer Comment: PEABODY WILL BE FINE AFTER A MINOR "BLIMP"??

*Consumer Comment: Have your people call me, we will do lunch!!!!!

*Consumer Comment: Wow....

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Landlord's Son Comes Out Without Merit

*Consumer Comment: The TRUTH will prevail, and I will help it along.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The Truth Will Prevail

*Consumer Comment: LOL Really Hirschkorn?

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: EX Broke Employee of Divine/Peabody Offers Proof

*Consumer Comment: divinevacations-SCAM SCAM SCAM Peabody Vacations SCAM

*Consumer Comment: Response to managingagent1

*Consumer Comment: Dear Disgusted: You Don't Know it All

*Consumer Comment: Still LMAO!!

*Consumer Comment: Still LMAO!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: AutoComp Banned from Peabody HQ

*Consumer Comment: Jeffrey Hirschkorn is The Worthless Check King of Florida

*Consumer Comment: is Hirschkorn serious?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Poirier Lies Again And Now He Cannot Wiggle Out

*Consumer Comment: Jeffrey Hirschkorn Files False Police Reoprt, AGAIN

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Poirier Facing Criminal Charges in Seminole County; Proof is Here!

*Consumer Comment: Autom Comp Wants The Stolen Computers Back From Peabody

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: AutoComp Owner Assaults Peabody Employee; Trespassed From Peabody HQ

I reported Peabody Vacations and Jeffrey Hirschkorn in January. I agreed to pay ten pounds for a 15-day review period so my husband and I could decide whether we would like to buy the vacation package on offer. A charge of ten pounds was made on my account, but Jeffrey never couriered documents describing the holiday as he promised to do. In fact he only sent me a 'confirmation email' after  I called him to remind him to do it - and that only referred me to his website. It didn't provide any extra information about the package.

I did not ever agree to purchase a holiday.

Jeffrey stole 1000 dollars from my account, with no authorisation from me.

Jeffrey has given me his word that the money will be refunded, but I'm still waiting and its now a whole month later. He even gave me a reference number to show that he has set the refund in motion.

Now when I call the company name on the phone message has changed from Peabody Vacations to Divine Vacations and Jeffrey has stopped responding to email.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2010 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peabody-Vacations-Divine-Vacations/Altamonte-Springs-Florida-FL3701/Peabody-Vacations-Divine-Vacations-Divine-Travel-Peabody-Research-Still-waiting-for-570200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peabody Vacations - Divine Vacations

AUTHOR: Robert Ross , real landlord - (United States of America)

These posts below show due diligence on victims that were scamed , and their relentless persuit of a criminal who may have eventually scamed YOU !!!

just put Peabody research in the search Box to see all.

A MUST READ , over , and over , and over LOL LOL LOL ......HA Ha Ha ....Merry Christmas Ripoffreport .......and Happy New Year 2011 ....

AUTHOR: Robert Ross , real landlord - (United States of America)

These posts below show due diligence on victims scamed , and relentless persuit.

Here We are ! still no money Jeffrey R Hirschkorn and Alan L Hirschkorn

AUTHOR: Robert Ross , real landlord - (United States of America)

Jeffrey R Hirschkorn , Alan L Hirschkorn  First no one is putting blame on you that you dont deserve , But The Blame you need to embrace , should come in the form of payment , if you wish no more legal action against you and Alan.

You lived rent free , for 9 mos , payed nothing to repairs , appliances , a/c etc , You put Me in a forclosure situation , and had no mercy with a bank wire fraud and blown up mortgage payments on that reversal ,you continue to allow me to pay with no help "you claim is coming from you" a smart hard working guy owner of company >>>

Efforts dont pay bills Money does as you know.

You should be more forthcoming as you appologize and realize that if you claim you are doing your best , ( Not for nothing but YOU HAVE NOT SENT NOTHING !! ) My bills due to you have doubled ,1,250 ,185, 260 , 150 - Add it up pal ,( Thats all I ever got from you ( EVER ) since you moved in last june 09.

Here is the other side - 9-mos (1,100 ) Trip 2x FL - income lost + A/C ( suspect ) where is the effort  - More = mortagage increase next 9 months  , Leins on repairs I am paying , ( use the calculator ) and theres more as you know.

Where is your help and your trying efforts - ?????????????????????/ Stop the Bull !!

Now I had to work for 6 weeks and save to accumulate money to pay just past due bills you created for me ( for only one month in bills ) ( 6 Wks I saved  ) ,can you count ! there are only 4 in a month ( correct ) That Is Your Fault ,

and Now as life is,

I encountered another problem , ( Which I openly say had nothing to do with you )Thankfully !!!!! This is normal lifes issues which we all occasipnally encounter at some pointe . ( especially with what you have done to me and others that only Hurts more)

But ! and I say But !  IF You had taken your responsibilities seriously and were as you claim honest and truthful and did no wrong , I would have been able to eliminate the other issues that have nothing to do with you with little effort.

And been alot better off than I am , Now I will not wait till you sit back , collect paycheck to paycheck ( so you claim now) and convieniently and comfortly decide when things get a little ruff for you You Run and Hide  , You Have no understanding to my anger and the depth of which I am willing to go to recover one thing or another

A - Money you and alan owe me !   B - Justice for the crimes you and alan  perpetrated !

I have acted appropriatly in my anger ,to this point , and I have waited and have also prepared to go the distance one way or another ! as you well know !

You will choose weather you know it or not , Doing nothing but bullshit is a choice !

what I mean is the law will take its time as you know , but the clock is ticking none the less !

Where are the other Identities that lived there at my house with you ! ex: Jacob Goldstein ! and the others ...

I am aggresively acting toward either ,   or     , and If You Pay , no other action is needed ,    . >> if you dont I will not reverse what I have done and will continue ,

Last week (Fri ) I was promised 500.00 what happened ?

Your Boss gave you ,! ( a worthless check ) you claimed !

Then it was Monday promised (still Nothing ) what now !

Then this week your Boss gave you 2 good checks you claimed !

Now where is the effort , The Help , The responsibility your claiming ! no calls nothing ! ( NOTHING ) Alan is working all this time as well  !!!! where is the Honor you claim ......(0.00 )

No Calls Just posts , saying that your sorry I have other issues , nothing to do with you !

Dont wory about my other bank issues they are handled , and I do have resolve with that already !

as Dificult as it was I handled it Imeadiately ! Honestly , Directly and it was dificult but the results speak for them selves . That is how sucessful people are .

What about the issues that have everything to do with you !!!!( 1 yr later )  Force my Hand and I will come up Aces ( I promise ) , So Just keep with your word , and no problem .,,,  But You have not . and you know it , ,,so dont be suprised when other things happen that mess up your future !!! Its your choice to do nothing >>>! or you can choose to Do Something !!!!

I Hope You choose correctly . Its Not difficult . PS .. There have been 2 more past victims ( to my suprise ) lol that have come to my attention that will send more checks and such as they claim.

Jeff proves his guilt!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Brian Pitti - (United States of America)

Jeff is awsering everyones inqueries and questions except mine!! seems to me that makes him all the more guilty and cornered because with me I hold the TRUTH!!!! Ain't that right Jeff? So far he has not awnsered one question of mine, Am I right? Does Everyone agree?  LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Hey Jeff let me know how your lawyers make out with that VOP today, OK?

See you soon...........

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

No Bull Should Do Something Important: But Out of Something Not Your Concern

AUTHOR: traveler19 - (United States of America)

I will address each of your areas in your posting:

(1) The notice of deficient filing on 3/10 was cured by my attorneys. It was for not filing a Notice of Corporate Ownership Statement. Said was done. That handles the first issue of your bone in contention.

(2) About a new call center. That posting was not put up by myself nor anyone associated with me. So, that information can be posted on Craig's List or any other job search engine.

(3) With regard to AAVF of GNY, the filing was canceled because Florida had rejected it due to the fact that this state had no jurisdiction because the principal activities of AAVF of GNY is carried out in NYS. The organization has been in existence since August 1983 in NYS. The correct and true name of the NOT-FOR-PROFIT organization, as organized under the rules of 501c3 companies, is The Association of Auxiliary & Volunteer FF of Greater New York - 333 Club Incorporated; FED TAX ID 20-0099341. If you want to check it out, go to the NYS Secretary of State Web Site, Division of Corporations.

(4) Peabody Vacations LLC is a DBA of Peabody Research Corporation. There is a DBA filing for Peabody Research Corporation to own and operate Peabody Vacations and or Divine Vacations. You should check the Fictitious Name filing section on the Florida Department of Corporations. Under NYS filing rules, you do not have to amend your original articles of incorporation with an addition of a DBA filing unless you plan to relocate the main corporate office, which in this case, was not done. No Delaware filing exists. The company is not a Delaware corporation. You are correct that Peabody Research Corporation was filed in Florida to act as a publishing company. But, that, under the rules of Florida, it does not preclude a company, from entering new business lines. That is what we did! Nothing illegal or immoral here! That is also what the DBA filing is meant to be. And, that did suffice the regulators in Florida when all the memoranda was filed for the Seller of Travel. So, kiss off!

There was no misuse of company funds for personal usage. And, why is that? I did not violate any such provisions because those expenses, which you are referring to, were paid in lieu of a salary or wage for myself. The accountants and state auditors agreed to before any was done! I got a clearance from the State of Florida for the sole reason to avoid any conflict of interest.

And, by the way Global Vacations & Travel, which you are referring to, is a company organized separate of Peabody Research Corporation. It is a UK corporation, not a US corporation. And, by the way, Seller of Travel, has no bearing on a company and/or its mission. I can have someone else work under the license. That is completely true.

So, Bull, if you have any concerns or comments that you want to fish out, then I will combat you to the fullest extent that I can. You can bet on one thing: your attempt to create further confusion and problems will only deepen the resolve I have to confront you. Why don't you list your name? Perhaps, some baggy clothes would help!

Saturday Squealers Report

AUTHOR: No_Bull - (USA)

1. A notice of deficient filing was issued on 3/10/10 by the court. Jeff know what it says.

2. The attempt to plead indigent and pay the filing fees in installments was also rejected by the court on 3/11/10. The judge didn't buy it. If the filing fee isn't paid within 21 days the case gets closed.

1. Here is the one ad which can be found at(((Redacted)))

Vacation Sales Fronter/Closer (Orlando)

Peabody Vacations LLC has a new state of the art call center. Seeking to hire highly movitated fronters who can pitch with excitement, personality and persuasion.
Closers who aren't scared to make big bucks and earn a weekly check of

1,800-2,500 a week.
If you a looking for a career change and finally get the paycheck you deserve, come in to our new office location.
Our office is located at 6236 Kingspointe Pkwy Orlando,Fl 32819 Suite 9.
Jeff Hirschkorn 407-310-4089

2. Other ads can be found on craigslist.org Orlando under sales jobs.  The Craigslist ads contain falsehoods such as "20 year old travel business" and "our 9th location"

The filing you made with a Florida non profit corporation in March last year went into great detail about the intentions and plans for the operation. Goldstein was listed as 49% owner. The plan included soliciting dues, selling uniforms and badges, and most importantly raising money to purchase a piece of "apparatus", which in Fire Dept language means a fire engine, rescue vehicle etc. Those can run hundreds of thousands of dollars. No bad for a senior citizen!

The full details can be viewed here

In any event, the filing was canceled because the check made payable to the State of Florida didn't clear!!

Now let's look at "Peabody Vacations LLC"

1. Florida Corporation Database.... no record found

2. New York Corporation Database .... no record found

3. Delaware Corporation Database .... no record found

Does this mean "Peabody Vacation LLC" is not a legal entity? It could well be. And if that is the case anything done under that name is invalid, illegal and the parties behind it are personally on the hook for everything.

Peabody Research is a New York Corporation registered as a Foreign Corporation in Florida. The business purpose was listed as a publisher, not as a travel company. The filing was approved only in late October 2009. So in about four months $231,000 of debt was accumulated and now you want to walk away?  Four months is well within the look-back period, and that means that EVERYTHING gets looked at, and EVERYTHING is subject to clawback. You can also bet the major creditors will invest a few grand to have their lawyers ensure the trustee looks long and hard and probes deep.

The fact that personal expenses like rent were paid out of Corporate funds is proof of co-mingling and misuse of company funds. Ultimately the debts of these "companies" will flow through to the owners and operators, and allow liens and judgments to be filed and pursued on ALL officers and responsible parties, no matter what names they try to trade under.

Then let's look at another website for "Global Travels and Vacations"

The website is at http://globalvacationstravel.com/index.html

1. There is no record found for any company called "Global Travels and Vacations LLC" in Florida Corporate Records.

2. The "Florida Seller of Travel" license ST37697 is the same as Peabody. Surely that can't be legal?

3. The address listed is a mailbox drop. It's the same address used to file the Peabody bankruptcy.

Preliminary conclusion: This is another attempt to do business by Jeff with potential multiple violations of Florida law.

Thankfully I'm not a creditor, so I can remain a interested outsider who likes to poke and prod and uncover that which others try to cover up.

More postings will follow as the trail winds on.......

#9 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: traveler19 - (United States of America)

Contrary to a previous posting by idiotic former landlord Robert Ross, I want to answer the following immediately.

(a) Any comments toward my mom, who has been deceased since May 2, 2008, will not go unnoticed. She is actually buried, for those who want to know, at Evergreen Cemetery in Altamonte Springs, Florida.

(b) Any comments that suggest that I was let go from McDonald's for allegedly stealing money from Ronald House is so far fetched. I was with MCD in Brooklyn, NY, from 1990-1993 while attending school. I worked for owner/operator Paul Hendel. I handled everything in the store, including, but not limited to, inventory control, truck ordering, deposits. And, to this day, I remain good friends with him. He now owns over 20 stores. When I worked for him, he had one and was acquiring FOUR others, including: Flatbush/Fillmore, Springfield Gardens, Rosedale, 86th Street. So, for those, especially Mr. Ross, who say I stole from Ronald House, you're so full of it.

(c) My other issue involves shots at my grandfather George Cooper. He is alive and well. And, lives in Brooklyn, NY, to this day. When I spoke with him this morning, he went crazy about your comments. And, he promises to see you to HELL. You can bet on it! You do not want to mess with him. The last person to mess with him is serving 15-life for blackmail and extortion.

And, Mr. Ross, your comment about owning TWO houses and I own NONE, is nothing more than another attempt to create confusion about yourself. I do own two homes with my grandfather. And, do I need to provide specific information? One can try and pull the following link:

This link is actually from ACRIS, the official records register, from NYC Department of Records.

So, by the way, when you bring up issues and false accusations, be ready to defend yourself vigorously.

You can bet on it. Don't fret now! Dad is on his way to NYC, where he has a meeting with several key people who are going to assist in this process and create hurt against you for the harm you try and exact. The investigators may show up at your house in NJ or at work. You'll never know when or where!

I look forward to seeing your face when investigators show up at work and start quizzing you on the events in question. I cannot wait. Hey, if you need a good lawyer, I have a few that could help you. But, real cash is needed at time of retainer.

Hold Everything.... I found Jeffreys new office!!!!!!!UP AND RUNNING

AUTHOR: Brian Pitti - (United States of America)

I managed to locate the offices that Jeff has been bragging about, appearently they are up and running, without a glitch>>>>>All computers returned!!!!!! Just like Jeffrey has said all along>>I was able to get someone inside to take pictures, See below!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!

AUTHOR: Brian Pitti - (United States of America)

I had a feeling that MAD HATTER was Jeffrey, But just to be sure I sent a FRIEND OF OURS to go check out the address, nothing but woods.....(this could be significant)LMFAO ROTF!!!!!!!!

Hey Jeff, grow up and take responsibility for your actions, I would like to think that Alan and Iris taught you better!!!!!

Your hiding behind other people and loopholes in the LAW are coming to an end, If you don't  STOP the lies now and face the reality, It is only gonna get worse!

#12 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Jeffrey Hirschkorn now Impersonates Mad Hatter Poster

Jeffrey, Jeffrey, Jeffrey,

How careless you are becoming.

It is quite obvious to all of us that you are now making posts under other peoples names.

Only Jeffrey Hirschkorn would know about his bankruptcy details and for you to comment that the bankruptcy case is not flawed is so transparent.

You Jeffrey are full of s*@*t

Why would Mad Hatter be angry with Brian Pitti? He wouldn't but Jeffrey Hirschkorn would  because Brian Pitti is putting all his business out there for everyone to see.

Why would you make the comment that no one is getting a dime and maybe the creditors will just go away?

Only Jeffrey Hirschkorn would make those statements.

You are a real scab Mr Hirschkorn for what you did to all of us.

You robbed and hurt entire families and that is why the state of Florida is going to stick it to you good, trust me I know.

Jeffrey, you are a loser and you have been reduced to a new Character,

"The Wizard of Scam"

You hide behind your compter just like the Wizard of Oz hid behind the big curtain.

You have no idea how much all of us are enjoying watching you make a total fool of your self.

So who will you impersonate next?

How about a female?

You would make one ugly lady.

They Cannot Hide Forever

AUTHOR: Mad Hatter - (United States of America)

It is amazing how this Brian Pitti guy acts out. Who the hell is he? He seems quite annoyed here! But, who isn't! I cannot understand why he thinks that a new call center is not operating. I know one is and 1801 Lee Road. And, it must be stopped before someone else gets hurt. But, they got high priced lawyers to defend them. So, nothing we do will take them down. Perhaps, all of the creditors will walk away! That is why the bankruptcy court today ruled that the filing is without flaw and that all creditors listed will not get a dime. That doesn't even take into effect us employees.

Hey, Matt: Where R U Hiding?

AUTHOR: Mad Hatter - (United States of America)

Where do I find Matt? He owes me money big time. It is terrible that I cannot have my bills paid. I thought he was my friend. I guess not. When he needed favors, I was there to help him. Now, he won't even take my calls. I'm heading to his new call room on Lee Road for answers with law enforcement.

JUST COME CLEAN!!!!!!!

Jeffrey, Jeffrey, Jeffrey,

You really need to keep track of what yo uwrite: in your last post you said, and I quote " And, the rumor of a new call center, is so far fetched. How can one setup shop without a core foundation?" BUT in a previous thread you wrote, AND I QUOTE "Property returned! New company is up and running." So to awnser your question "That is what I ask? If anyone can answer that, then let me know" - Only you know the awnser to that, after all you are the master of your own stories!!!!!

As far as you "Coming after me hard" BRING IT ON, SHOW ME THE $$$$ to quote tom cruise...lol I thought Goldstein was your lawyer, or the postal inspector, I guess in your stories he plays multiple roles.you know how to reach me, If you could explain your actions I would be glad to "Leave you alone" How do you justify having liens placed on my fathers house and skipping out on paying the rent for almost a year???/ If you could give me a GOOD reason I would be glad to stop ruining your good name as a pillar of your community.  lol   .

I have heard stories of "People who have a vested interest in you and your company", Lawyers, Trustees, Judges, Bailbondsmen, the law, partners, Hell, Im waiting for the story of Alien abductors!!!!!!! coming after me, well I'm here, shoot me an E-mail, I would LOVE to speak to ANY ONE OF THEM!!!!!

In your "Closing statement" (What a law school dropout you turned out to be) you invite me down to Florida "to Settle this dispute" there is no DISPUTE Jeff, you F$%ked me and that is that. Can you prove other wise???? Cancelled checks to the contractors and businesses which have a lien on my fathers property???? I don't think so>>>>> You are in WAY over your head!!! Do YOU have an amicable way to resolve this??? I don't think so, I think you have a fantasy of how it will go away...BUT your wrong.

Get in touch with me if you do.... I will not threaten your life in public if that is what your intentions are.....LIMITATIONS are only temporary, PAYBACK is FOREVER!!!!!!!!

so for now I will use my brains and my dark resourses.... The Brawn is inevitable.

See you soon, watch your back

#16 UPDATE EX-employee responds

No Bull and Pitti expose Jeffreys Lies

AUTHOR: Broke Ex Employee - (United States of America)

These guys know you good Jeff, but I know the other Jeff.

We were all kind of wondering the same thing about you Jeffrey, When are you going to come out of the closet and stop hiding? You always did seem to be awful friendly with the homeless young males.

We thought it was weird that you would lend them money and give them rides and offer to take them to your house for a fresh shower yet you wouldnt give the girls the right time of day.

You have been exposed to your friends and family and you can no longer pretend to be an honest and successful businessman. Anyone who files for bankruptcy personally and in business obviously isnt successful.

So when Jeffrey says we are all jealous, believe me NO ONE IS JEALOUS OF JEFFREY, NO ONE.

We won Jeffrey the minute you ran like a scared rat.

Brian Pitti won when he got to see you scream like a girl.

Your landlord won as well.

The appliance lady won.

The Computer Lady Won.

ALl your ex employees have won.

We all won, and you Jeffrey Hirschkorn have lost the most.

You lost what little diginity you had, and you lost your business, and soon you will lose your freedom.

We hear that the police have been looking for you and Matt, and it wont be long before you are locked up at the BIG HOUSE and Squealing like a little piglet. Do not stop anywhere too long, the way you dress you could be mistaken for a homeless person.

The Police want to tie Matt and Edger into all of this, and hopefully they will. Matt's new office supposedly is located at 1801 Lee Rd, in Winter Park. We will be shutting that office down as well.

You should be a big hit in prison with that great personality, the big smile, broad shoulders and shiny little head.

Bubba is going to love you.

Let all the victims have a drink on that thought, Bottoms up Everyone.

No, not you Jeffrey, but your time will come soon.

For a good laugh, click the links below.

Link 1 is Jeffrey Running away, PRICESS

Link 2 is Jeffrey impersonating a lawyer.

Link 3 is the office being raided and Auto Comps Computers Confiscated.

Matt's New Call Center; Jeff Not Involved; I Know

AUTHOR: Mad Hatter - (United States of America)

I was contacted by Matt McKinley today and offered a job at a new call center he has. Jeffrey is not involved in anything, so he says. The new location is at 1801 Lee Road, Winter Park, Florida 32792. The company Competitive Travel starts operations on Wednesday. You're right! How can he setup shop so quickly after the Peabody Vacations mess? How can the State of Florida allow this to go on?

I wonder how long Matt (or, in this case Matt Mendoza) will be able to get away with this before this closes down. I would like to help you Bull and Brian. I have been hesitant to take the offer because I want a payroll check that can be cashed on payday. Not on two weeks later.

I will advise as developments come in.

#18 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Pitti & Bull Make No Sense Whatsoever

AUTHOR: traveler19 - (United States of America)

Chapter 7 bankruptcy filing has not been flagged, contrary to public reports. It is totally solid and financially viable.. The trustee in the matter has already determined that no defects in the filing exist. So, for the BULL report entrant on this site, find something else better to do. And, the rumor of a new call center, is so far fetched. How can one setup shop without a core foundation? That is what I ask? If anyone can answer that, then let me know. Brian Pitti: I'm coming hard after you. You can bet on it. And, Jacob Goldstein, is a retired NYC Fire Chief, that has run the following organization AAVF of GNY since 1969. So, your attempt, with BULL, that assets were shifted, is nothing more than an attempt to hurt a retired man who lives off of Social Security and receives Section 8 housing assistance.

So, in closing, if anyone tries to disparage me further, they will be dealt with according to law. And, you can bet on it! So, Brian, why don't you come down to Florida and settle this dispute. Instead of using this site, why don't you use your brains? I guess limitations!

No Bull----Reach out to me.....

AUTHOR: Brian Pitti - (United States of America)

If you can reach out to me on Facebook, or through email or phone....
I think we can pool our resources and bring this chump down. I have people working in Fl. and NY to expidite this......
search for me on Facebook using my name.
email is (((REDACTED)))
phone is (((REDACTED)))
thanks,
Brian

New address for Jeff, plus bankruptcy news

AUTHOR: No_Bull - (USA)

A few FYI's for interested parties:

1. The new address for Jeff's call center operation is believed to be 6236 Kingspointe Parkway, Suite 9 in Orlando. A fresh bunch of saps start working there today.

2. Peabody Research's Chapter 7 filing is a pro-se effort by Jeff. Already it has been flagged for a defect in filing, and Jeff's attempt to appear indigent has been rejected by the Judge on Friday. He claimed he couldn't even pay the filing fee of $299.

3. The judge is the same one who Jeff appeared before in his 2007 personal bankruptcy (amount there was 86k)

4. The filing is no slam-dunk. The trustee's only job is to find assets to pay creditors, not to protect the filer, or help them avoid their obligations. It is apparent that significant co-mingling may have occurred, and the corporate veil of Peabody is mighty thin. Both Jeff and Matt McKinley are officers, and they will be probed carefully. The trustee no doubt will look carefully at the boasts made here as to how good business is under a new name, and will press hard to have Jeff explain how Peabody accumulated 230k of debts and has no assets, yet the officers are able to set up again so quickly?

5. The trustee should look at the relationship with Jacob Goldstein in Far Rockaway, oh, "West Lawrence" and the non-profits that he and Jeff have been involved in. Were assets shifted? A subpoena of bank records of all concerned will help. A search on sunbiz.org under Hirschkorn will show what they had cooked up last year in the guise of a charity.

AUTHOR: Brian Pitti - (United States of America)

Jeff, I will be barking up your tree like a rabid dog, until I am satisfied!!!!

Not even getting into the argument of the lease, because the truth with you is like beating a dead horse. I really don't need a copy of it, I am looking at it as I type...What a looser you turned out to be!!!!

You are tarnishing your highly respected lawyers name by posting on Ripoffreport.com as him--in your defense. The only defense for you is insanity, how do you validate your actions??? Droped or abandoned huh??? I hear diffrent, but time will tell.

As far as you contacting me goes, I haven't asked you to contact me, as a matter of fact, I would rather you didn't because you just raise my blood pressure with your stupidity, lies, half truths and bullshit. My main goal on this website is to let the public know what a lying, cheating, decietful, con artist, weasel that you are.

Now I should keep my nose out of this huh? It was OK when you needed a place to live and you contacted me. You even told me that you got screwed by your landloard....he was renting to you with the option to buy, and not paying his mortgage, so the bank foreclosed on the house and now you have to move!!!! when the truth was that you probably didn't pay your rent and then you had to move, but we didn't check on you---Because I trusted you!!!!!

So now you move into my Fathers house and we waive the rent in lieu of you doing the necassary repairs on the house----- Only you beat the contractors out of their $$$, which by the way is no concern of mine---UNTIL THEY PUT LIENS on the house!!!!! How do you justify this, what elaborate story can you come up with that will make THIS go away????

JEFF, you are in WAY over your head, messing with peoples livelyhood, and screwing people that don't take kindly to this WHERE WE COME FROM!!!! Do you remember where you come from Jeffrey??? RATS, CHEATS, LIARS, AND THIEVES are the SCUM OF THE EARTH....

Jeff you just earned yourself a new title, SCUM OF THE EARTH.....Fess up, take responsibility for your actions and at least ACT like the man your parents THOUGHT you were

see you soon......

#22 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Brian: When Can You Stop Putting Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong

Brian,

There has come a time where you need to learn a lesson in life. Stop barking up the wrong tree. The lease, which your Dad signed, and I have a copy of such, when he visited me in January, is between himself and my company. NOT ME PERSONALLY. I can furnish it to you, if the need arises. A copy of such was furnished to the US Trustee that oversees the Peabody Vacations bankruptcy. So, the answer of your question: is YES the debt is permitted in the filing.

No, Bryan C. Hugo, is a highly respected lawyer in the community in Orlando. He has been responsible for having all of my matters dropped and/or abandoned.

I will not contact you anymore. Feel free to write what you want? The bankruptcy trustee has no time to deal with you. You are not a direct party to this. If your Dad wants to inquire, he can write the court in Orlando.

Take care. Got work to do!

Jeff, Stop putting yourself under the bus with ME......

Jeff,

Swift Action.... I still haven't heard from her??? Do you need my # again??

Again Jeffrey, Having your Business go Bankrupt is no reason NOT TO PAY YOUR RENT!!!! and is in no way connected to your business---- DO THE MATH__

10 months of rent, not paid....

+ Lease in Jeffrey Hirschkorns name

= JEFFREY HIRSCHKORN responsible for rent.

Jeff you WERE always good with responsibility in school, You got your spanish teacher her coffee everyday, and you were always so close behind your Dean that if he stopped short, you would be in his ass!!!! So how come you don't take the responsibility to pay your rent?? Seems by the record on the internet that that is your track record and I will try my hardest to make sure you don't pull the wool over the next guys eyes so easily!!!!

Hey, this Brian Hugo??? Is he the same attorney who you said had wired the $$ into the mortgage account to replace the bounced check.... AND the $$ showed up the next day (TO MY SURPRISE) but was then retracted 4 dayd later (NO SURPRISE AT ALL).

So you are being vindicated on "the person who did the dirty deeds"--- You mean someone else didn't pay your rent for you???? And someone else didn't pay all of your other debtors? and someone else went on ripoffreport.com to defend you (under traveler19's account)

As far as you wanting to deal with this "on a level I'm not used to"--- You got me ........ I am not used to living in a fairy tale where I don't have to pay my bills, where I lie to EVERYONE including the people who try to help me Including my so called friends.... Where you make up CRAZY stories like winning the lottery, where did that come from???? But i knew you were full of it as soon as he got off the phone because I checked the pot for that whole week and the $$$ you told us didn't jive, but we let you to continue your stories---Just to dig yourself deeper, which you do very well!!!!!

In conclusion JEFFREY, as far as me bothering you goes, like we used to say in elementary school, YOU BOTHERED ME FIRST. My Father is a big boy and can take care of himself, I can't understand why you are so worried about my Father when you have no concern for yours, always on the run like that how many times have you moved in the past 5 years?? where to next???  And I am following directions, the direction for you is DOWN....one way or another it will happen........(Jail or just making sure you don't scam anyone else) (I don't want anyone to make accusations of threats...now do I)LOL

If you or your Lawyers or the "people who have a vested interest in you" or the Postmaster, or the judge, or the Middle District Court of Florida - Orlando Division, or the trustee, or any of your partners (past or present), or Dr. Suess, or the tooth fairy..... JEFF if you know anyone that would like to speak to me... shoot me an E-mail.. I will tell you EXACTLY how to get in touch with me, so no one can say i was hiding or they couldn't find me!!!

Speak to you soon......

BRIAN!!!!

#24 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Brian: Stopping Putting Your Dad Under Bus With Court

AUTHOR: traveler19 - (United States of America)

Brian: You're not helping your dad's cause. I have promptly notified the trustee of your harassing efforts on this site. She has promised swift action against you and your dad for violations of the US Bankruptcy Debtors Collection Act. And, you should check your notes. Your dad accepted one check for $1,250 PLUS two subsequent wires from my company. That makes him a creditor. Do you need me to break it down further? Math was never a good subject for you.  And, by the way, Brian C. Hugo is a top notch attorney in Orlando. And, he is damn good. Why? Not only are my cases going away. I am finally being vindicated on the person who actually did the dirty deeds. And, yes, business is doing great! Other than that I will not comment on this. You may have all of the fun you want on this site. When, you're ready to deal with this on a level you're not used to, then we can discuss matters. Other than that, your dad has been advised to follow creditor procedures with the Middle District Court of Florida - Orlando Division.

I wish you well. Do not bother me no more! You're not helping yourself. Do you really want your father in harm's way? I don't think so. So, follow the procedures in place! That's right, follow directions!

#25 REBUTTAL Owner of company

LMAO, out of $$$$$, Gas is full!!!!

Jeff, AGAIN.......

You were right - Commenting on this site is NOT good for you.

Jeff why don't you focus on making more excuses for yourself, I would really like to know what your motivation was for pulling all the stunts mentioned in my Father's post.

Mabey you can awnser some other questions too.....

Like what does being a "CREDITOR" in your bankrupcy filing  have to do with the fact that you skipped out on  paying your rent for the last 8 or 9 months?

Why would you go back into business when there are people that are so annoyed with you that they have made it a point to expose you for the fraud that you are and will continue to do so?(Mabey that Managers job at Mickey D's wasn't a bad thing after all....)

How could your mail have been "illegally held" If you had it delivered to a PO Box long before you abandoned the house (the one where you lived rent free for almost a year) ?

Wouldn't it be Inspector Goldstein (not chief)? And why would he be "Hot on his trail" when all he has to do is call (you got the #)?

It is actully comical if you follow your postings on ripoffreport.com I am pretty sure you are keeping a good portion of america entertained with them. Is this Chief Goldstein one of your new characters?? I wonder if Bryan C Hugo knows that he was played on this website by you as well.

OH, and last but certinly not least: you never awnsered my question from the last post--- What were you thinking when you posted as Managingagent1?? I mean REALLY -- WHAT WERE YOU THINKING??

#26 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Landlord Tries to Fight; Out of Gas

AUTHOR: traveler19 - (United States of America)

Mr. Ross: Your vail threats me nothing to me. Your not getting money! Face reality! You are going to deal with quite a few problems when you do set foot in Florida. And, by accepting that check for $1,250 PLUS the subsequent wires from my business, you are now listed as a creditor in the bankruptcy filing in Orlando. But, don't fret that was done to protect myself from creditors. My business is up and running. And, is secluded, to say the least. I hope you enjoy posting this frivolous sayings on this site. Perhaps, you should use your FB profile. And, by the way, success does come at a valuable price. That is why I decided to move ahead of the attack on the old office. I have already got my stuff back and the brief interruption did nothing but motivate me to work harder. And, if you want to have Local 6 reporter Scott Cooper call, he can have the luxury of speaking with my lawyer Bryan C. Hugo. And, if you think his reports have done anything to stop me. No way! It has motivated me to work harder and have the complete backing of the State of Florida. Hey, has the US Postal Service contacted you? I'm sure they after an official complaint was filed of you illegally holding mail. Don't worry Chief Goldstein is hot on your trail. It is in your best interest to leave me alone. If you do not, I will report your actions to the bankruptcy trustee overseeing the Peabody Vacations case. Do not push the envelope. Enjoy your day!

#27 General Comment

managingagent1/ (fraud) not who he claims to be .

AUTHOR: Robert Ross , real landlord - (United States of America)

Hey Jeffrey R Hirschkorn(Managingagent1) its pretty sad that you have to come out and protect yourself hiding behind me the real landlord , but so you and everyone who may be confused can follow ,

There are a few people who knew long ago when you first started imitating the landlord(me) under this dumb managingagent1 name but were asked to let you beleive they were sorta fooled and not let on , because ( they knew it wasent me , I have been in contact for a while with them. )

I didnt respond to allow you to corner yourself .and let them control your responses , which you have done.(for everyones humor )  no states attorney , no charges on Ed , no one on poor jeff liar side , only police cooperation was done to catch the criminal (you.)

I wouldnt be in this if you didnt put me here ?

I dont know why you would do that being you took advantage of my kindness and scammed all the people for repairs , appliances , with bad worthless checks , using depleted checking account from the reunion fund ( that you also scamed the teachers , classmates and such ) then stole money by deception from me (rent you never paid) with false receipts ...

The lie you told about a suspect caught for the vandalization of the property air conditioner ,( ITS ON Face book) you claiming no one will mess with you now that you caught suspect . ( well P.O. Harper set that straight with me ) we will see how the insurance company views that shortly ....

Does anyone know you deliberitly deceived me by claiming you were a bail bondsman , and that you were best friends with J.Harper who knew you from you being a bondsman , (Well he set that straight with me also) hey what about you claiming to hit the lottery , ( LOL ) see jeff you were on my tape just for use for laughs , got a good laugh to . ) but all lies you must have really beleived , Then woke up , because they meant nothing to anyone , Just unnecessary waisted breath that gave everyone a good laugh.

When I confronted you with one question , why ? I had already told you I knew they were lies , the answer to that question was what jeff , what was your answer to me , Do you remember ... I do ...

It sounded almost the way you sounded in the news clip, (see my lawyer , get outa my office ) lol ..... hey Pal you owe me alot of money, I will receive payment. I was a friend till you made an Enemy of me and many of us , All you needed to do was come clean and be the Decent person you were claiming to be before you scamed us all .... Sorry it had to end this way, Especially for you ...

Im sure you will post something like :"Hope today is not as Stressful as yesterday , But that is the way such is when you run a sucessfull business .... LOL ( Good Luck )! See YA soon ...

This is my Therapy....with merit!!!!!

Jeff,

First of all, YOU calling anything insane is without merit because you do some INSANE stuff yourself!! Second of all, as far as you not commenting on this site, I think that is probably the best thing for you. As far as myself goes, It is probably the best thing for me because it lets off alot of "steam" which would normally cause me to "REACH OUT TO YOU" from a distance of "less than an arms length". So in essence ME commenting on this site is probably Very good for your health.

And last but not least, I have no reason to call you, you on the other hand have alot of "making things right" and then...and only then, you can call to apoligize...besides how would I call you? you change phone #'s like I change underwear.

And incidentally at least when I am on this site I only post as MYSELF, I don't pose as lawyers, coustomers or My dear kind Landlord (which was probably one of the dumbest things Iv'e seen). Please tell me WHAT WERE YOU THINKING???????

#29 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Landlord's Son Comes Out Without Merit

AUTHOR: traveler19 - (United States of America)

Brian: Do not do this! This is insane. I am not commenting much on this site because it does no good for anyone. If you need to reach me, call me. You know the number.

Where is Scamkorn????

AUTHOR: Brian Pitti - (United States of America)

Either he is in Jail or keeping quiet. His lawyers must of told him to stop lying to everyone on this site.......LMAO

PEABODY WILL BE FINE AFTER A MINOR "BLIMP"??

See this:

Hard to do, with all computers and files in the hands of the police....

Have your people call me, we will do lunch!!!!!

Jeff,

Don't have much time today but I will tell you this....If your telling me that I am in danger, that is the funniest thing because your the on in danger. You are your worst enemy.

I am ready to do battle with you, your "attorneys"  and all of the "people who have a vested interest in you and your company" (was that peabody or global vacations?? ( I told you you messed with the wrong person)).

So Jeff as Tony Montana said ""you wanna go to war?, We go to War"" I have nothing to hide.

Wow....

AUTHOR: Aaron - (United States of America)

The news clip was priceless. Tell us Jeffy, does your voice always sound that high or is it only when you're scared and know you've been busted?

I'm glad that my wife and I caught on early to the scam and contacted our credit card company. The charges were removed from our account and now the credit card comapny is looking for their money from Jeffy.

I bet his voice will crack like that in prison too....

#34 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Landlord's Son Comes Out Without Merit

Brian,

You are in dangerous considering that your dad is got a big problem. I wouldn't go into this area unless you're ready to do battle with me, my attorneys, and whole lot of people who have a vested interest in myself and my company, which by the way, will be fine after minor blimp.

Not a way to treat a friend.

BUT OUT!

The TRUTH will prevail, and I will help it along.

AUTHOR: Brian Pitti - (United States of America)

First of all, the last comment was an opinion which you are supposed to be keeping to yourself. The truth WILL prevail and to help it along I will be informing the public of your Erratic lying, cheating, Fraud, scamming, and deceit.
Why you ask? Because Jeffrey you have done nothing but intentionally hurt myself, family and friends. I have all the facts I need to back up this statement and I am willing to share when the time is right.
I don't know why, but I am going to try to help you one last time Jeffrey---- CHECK YOURSELF INTO A MENTAL CLINIC, you are a compulsive liar. Yes, you lie to deceive, cheat and fraud people BUT you also lie about issues which don't matter. Have you ever thought about the people whom you drag into your web of deceit? I doubt it.

#36 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The Truth Will Prevail

AUTHOR: traveler19 - (United States of America)

Yes, the truth will prevail. And, you will be dealt with accordingly. Nothing else will be said at this time. I will reserve opinions to a later date. It must have been nice to put on a great act falling to the ground.

LOL Really Hirschkorn?

AUTHOR: Auto Comp Inc. - (United States of America)

Jeff...Please.

Oh, and check it out...our computers are now in the possession of the police!!! Yes, Jeff...Detective Riggs called me and let me know that all I now need to do is provide him with the serial numbers to get them back.

Come on, Jeff....let's here some more excuses...and some more lies...lol

No one at Auto Comp Inc put their hands on anyone. You are such a P*y that when he walked in the door and asked for you, you said "Jeffrey is not in" and demanded that he leave. Then 5 men from your office forced him out the door. No one hit anyone with a fire extinguisher, you lying sack of sh*t.

Now that the truth is out, please...humor me (and us) with more of your lies.

#38 UPDATE EX-employee responds

EX Broke Employee of Divine/Peabody Offers Proof

AUTHOR: Broke Ex Employee - (United States of America)

The Thief was finally caught on camera running like a thief.

Read the story and click on the link to the video, This Video is priceless

The Video link is within the story itself.

The Video link is below.

divinevacations-SCAM SCAM SCAM Peabody Vacations SCAM

AUTHOR: divinevacations-SCAM - (United States of America)

divinevacations-SCAM SCAM SCAM Peabody Vacations SCAM IS A SCAM SCAM

RUN 10000 MILES AWAY FROM THIS JERK.

YOU WOULD BLAME YOURSELF ... USE (((Redacted))) OR SOMETHING .....YOU WOULD CALL YOURSELF AN IDIOT IF YOUR CARD IS CHARGED AND YOU GO NOWHERE ....

Response to managingagent1

AUTHOR: Disgusted - (USA)

To: managingagent1, whoever you are...

<I got a call from someone the other day from the state attorney's office asking me questions about Eddie Poirier.>

I, too, got a call the other day from Florida authorities ~ about Jeffrey Hirschkorn.  How can you say that Jeffrey "jumped the gun" about Eddie being charged with battery, when it was he who posted the altered document under the name "traveler19"?

<If I were you, I would stay out of this before you get into something that you cannot get out of.>

I, too, intend to cooperate with the authorities as they investigate the complaints against Jeffrey Hirschkorn and Peabody Vacations.  Two-bit con men like your tenant need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  And, I might add, I have no concerns about doing so, because the great thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to worry about "getting out of" something!

Too bad your tenant has yet to realize the beauty of that maxim...

Dear Disgusted: You Don't Know it All

AUTHOR: managingagent1 - (United States of America)

I got a call from someone the other day from the state attorney's office asking me questions about Eddie Poirier. So, Jeffrey may have jumped the gun about him being charged with battery, but the state attorney is evaluating it for prosecution. So, in essence, there is a charge pending because they have asked me for help since I own the house he lives in. I intend on cooperating to the fullest extent of the law. If I were you, I would stay out of this before you get into something that you cannot get out of.

Still LMAO!!

AUTHOR: Disgusted - (USA)

Jeffrey Hirschkorn is truly UNBELIEVABLE in every sense of the word! I e-mailed the Altamonte Springs Police Dept, and they followed up with a call. We had a very interesting conversation, and they also confirmed what I had suspected: Edmund Poirier has not been charged with battery.

*****************************************

Laugh of the Day: <And, you can take that to the cleaners.>   I assume that you meant take that to the bank, Jeffrey.   Was that a Freudian slip?

Take to the cleaners: 1. to take a lot of someone's money; to swindle someone; to cheat someone of money                BINGO!!

P.S. Loved Eddies pic of Pinocchio! It is so you, Mr. Disney Vacation Man. ;-)

Still LMAO!!

AUTHOR: Disgusted - (USA)

Jeffrey Hirschkorn is truly UNBELIEVABLE in every sense of the word!

I e-mailed the Altamonte Springs Police Dept. They followed up with a call, and we had a very interesting conversation.  I was certainly not surprised when it was confirmed that Edmund Poirier has not been charged with battery.

*****************************************

Laugh of the Day: <And, you can take that to the cleaners.>  I assume you meant take that to the bank?   Was that a Freudian slip, Jeffrey?

Hmmm, let's see....    Take to the cleaners: 1. to take a lot of someone's money; to swindle someone; to cheat someone of money      BINGO!!

P.S. Loved Eddies pic of Pinocchio!  It is so you, Mr. Disney Vacation Man.   ;-)

#44 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AutoComp Banned from Peabody HQ

AUTHOR: traveler19 - (United States of America)

Perhaps, the trespass warning was not enough to stop this company from its continued disparaging comments.

A letter went out to you today directing you to make all inquiries to our attorneys. Don't come back or next time it will be worse. Tell, your wife to smile, she and yourself are on camera assaulting an employee. What a mistake on your part? KMFA!

Jeffrey Hirschkorn is The Worthless Check King of Florida

AUTHOR: Eddie Poireir - (United States of America)

I guess we can all assume that Pinocchio Hirschkorn has lost his mind.

Imagine Pinocchio Hirschkorn having the nerve to alter a document sent out by the Altamonte Police Dept and then re-post it as factual in a public forum like Rip Off Reports. Can we say SLANDER?

Why should any of us be surprised that Pinocchio Hirschkorn would alter a document? Oh yea, I forgot he was charged with Forging a Public Document by the Seminole Sheriffs Office on January the 16th along with Identity Theft, and grand larceny and 2 counts of unauthorized credit card use. That arrainment is set for March 2nd at 1:30 PM in Seminole County Court Judge Debra Nelson Court Room 1A.

And guess what, this case has not been dropped and will not be dropped, period!

I invite all people in this forum to go and do a records search for Criminal Cases in Seminole and Orange County on Jeffrey R Hirschkorn and tell me what you think after you see all the cases that are in there.

Do a criminal search on me, Edmund Poirier , and you will see there are absolutely no cases where I was arrested or charged with a crime, NONE.

How come we have no problems finding all these cases about Jeffrey Hirschkorn, but not 1 single case that mentions me, yet Jeffrey Hirschkorn claims he had me arrested.

For Pinocchio Hirschkorn to blatantly lie about me getting arrested, it really does expose him for the liar, no good, dishonest weisil, rat that Jeffrey Hirschkorn really is.

Too bad it isn't Pinocchio Hirschkorn's hair that grows everytime he tells a lie because if that was the case he would probably need a haircut twice a day instead of once a year.

I know Pinocchio Hirschkorn's poor Mom is just rolling in her grave.

What a shameless sorry excuse for a man this Pinocchio Hirschkorn is.

WEISIL, RAT,SNAKE,COCKROACH,FELON,Worthless Check King of Florida.

That was my last post as it makes no sense to argue with a fool.

is Hirschkorn serious?

AUTHOR: Auto Comp Inc. - (United States of America)

You recieved a paid receipt from AUTO COMP? Maybe that was before you lied and told your bank that your checkbook was stolen and that you never wrote the bad (checks). Altamonte Springs Police and others are up to the Himalayas with you, your lies, your bad checks, and all of the other alleged fraud that involves your companies. I do not know how you sleep at night. No one in their right mind believes anything you type on this thread, or any of the other threads (accusing you of some sort of theft) for that matter. I am beginning to think you actually are getting insulted and offended that people have been trying to reason with you to get thier money and belongings back all this time. The proof that you have written bad checks is our posession, as well as Detective Riggs of the Altamonte Police Department. How do you, or Matt, or Edgar sleep at night?

#47 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Poirier Lies Again And Now He Cannot Wiggle Out

AUTHOR: traveler19 - (United States of America)

Folks if the case wasn't true, would the authorities move the case along for prosecution. I don't think so. Eddie: Pack Your Bags you SOB for prison. That will be your new home. For me, you can report all you want on the cases, but they're being dropped and/or abandoned. And, you can take that to the cleaners. Shall I bring up the stalking of my home or my office. Oh, that's right, for you that is a joy ride. For me, it is safety. KMA!

Jeffrey Hirschkorn Files False Police Reoprt, AGAIN

AUTHOR: Eddie Poireir - (United States of America)

I assume Jeffrey Hirschkorn and his witnesses will be questioned soon concerning the false police reports he has filed; does Jeffrey Hirschkorn really think that he or Peabody Vacations is believable with the history of this company and it's President?

When I tell you that the Altamonte Police Dept are sick of Peabody Vacations and Jeffrey Hirschkorn, it is an understatement.

Jeffrey Hirschkorn tried to bait me into coming by his office on February the 8th at 6PM, but I would never have fallen for something so stupid...

Here is a direct quote from Jeffrey Hirschkorn that he posted in Rip Off Reports on February the 8th, please notice the date, February the 8th.

"I am ready to do battle with you. Eddie, I personally invite you to my office tonight at 6PM and will clear the air. That is only if you're not afraid to come by"

"Many of my employees know who you are! They watch out accordingly. Instead of using this site for your punch lines, why don't you do it in person"

I called a very close friend that afternoon and shared the posts with them and I advised them that I would never go to meet Jeffrey Hirschkorn at his office as I knew it was a set-up. My friend said I should go, but I was adamant that I wasn't going to go.

I was actually on the phone with this person the night Jeffrey Hirschkorn claims I battered him and my phone records reflect just that.

Collectively, all of us  state witnesses will be making sure that Peabody Vacations is held accountable for all crimes committed by the President of Peabody Vacations and Jeffrey Hirschkorn and we will continue to push until something is done.

I was advised by the ALtamonye Police Dept that  it might be a good idea if I brought everyones checks with me when I go to the state attorneys office as if they see a pattern of abuse, they will prosecute accordingly. I am not going alone, my good friend will be there with me to offer support.

I just spoke with Detective Gray with the Altamonte Police Department, and once again, Jeffrey Hirschkorn, I mean Pinocchio Hirschkorn tells another BIG LIE!

I can't believe that Jeffrey Hirschkorn would alter a letter from the police dept, wow.

Detective Gray asked me to forward over what Jeffrey Hirschkorn had posted on-line and I just did.

When Jeffrey Hirschkorn says he will see me in court, he must be referring to the case in Seminole County that he is facing 6 charges that will probably put him back behind bars where he belongs, or maybe he was referring to the Orange County Court Cases.

It is best to believe nothing this man or company tells you and BUY NOTHING FROM THEM>>>>>

Look at a picture below that really reminds me of Pinocchio Hirschkorn.

#49 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Poirier Facing Criminal Charges in Seminole County; Proof is Here!

Eddie,

We will see you in court. Summons is on the way and by the way, I want you to review the annexed document that was received by this poster in the mail just yesterday from Altamonte Springs Police Department. You should read it carefully. It pertains to you and read all information on the sheet. You may need to read it twice. Furthermore, AUTOCOMP has been trespassed from this office by the same people who have sent me this letter.

I strongly urge you to back off and adhere to what is going on. Our attorneys have filed suit against AUTOCOMP and yourself plus Beach Cruise & Travel. So, be careful when leaving your home, you will be served. Or, better yet, given lodging to suit your needs: a lockdown room.

And, for AUTOCOMP, you can receive my separate email with attorney instructions.

Re: Edmund Poirier

A.S.P.D. CASE # 201000002222
REF: Battery
DATE: 2/8/10

The Altamonte Springs Police Department wishes to inform you your case has been cleared by the following method:

X  Information has been filed with the State Attorney's Office requesting a warrant/summons be issued for the suspect(s) in your case.

_  The case has been cleared because:

A) The victim no longer wishes any action to be taken.
    B) The State Attorney's Office was contacted on ________. In reference to this  case, and prosecution was declined per insufficient reasons.
    C) The subject was arrested on _____________.

__ The case was unfounded as no criminal violation exists.

PLEASE DIRECT YOUR INQUIRIES TO DETECTIVE G. Gray (407-571-8271)

Sincerely,

Detective Gray 187

ALTAMONTE SPRINGS POLICE DEPARTMENT

ROBERT C. MERCHANT, JR. CHIEF OF POLICE

Commander Jack Martin
Investigations Sections

****************************************************************

So, if all he says continues to mount, it makes matter a heck of a lot worse. Eddie, I'm coming after you and real hard! Criminally, monetarily and don't be surprised about the new owner of your mortgage! Have a great day! By the way, when the deal is done, so will you! I will make sure that the new owner of your mortgage kicks you to the side of the curb where you belong. You are lower than low! You should've been at the office yesterday when AUTOCOMP was forcibly removed. It was fun to watch.

Autom Comp Wants The Stolen Computers Back From Peabody

AUTHOR: Eddie Poireir - (United States of America)

To the person ripped of by Peabody/Divine, call 850-488-2221 and file a complaint with the state of Florida. Also, contact your bank and make them aware of the President of Peabody/Divines arrest for Identity Theft, Forgery and unauthorized use of a customers credit card and insist on a chargeback. Show them all of the other customer complaints for unauthorized charges. You may want to contact Detective Riggs with the Altamonte Police Dept his number is 407-571-8248.

Can anyone blame this guy for wanting to get the computers back that were stolen from AUTO COMP? Doesn't Jeffrey Hirschkorn have any shame?

Jeffrey Hirshkorn, Peabody President claims that Peabody never bought computers from AUTO COMP in Margate Fl and has taunted them to prove different.

Here is what we do know, Jeffrey Hirschkorn is the person who wrote and signed  the 1st check written to Auto Comp in Margate Fl on Oct 9, 2009.

Jeffrey Hirschkorn is also the person who wrote them a 2nd check on Oct 23rd, 2009.

Both checks Jeffrey Hirschkorn wrote to Auto Comp listed his address as 443 Northwestern Ave Altamonte Springs Fl.

I was given 2 worthless checks from Jeffrey Hirschkorn and one of those checks listed the Peabody Research's address as 443 Northwestern Ave in Altamonte Springs Fl.

We also know that Matt McKinley and Edgar Albandoz were in the store with Jeffrey Hirschkorn when he purchased the computers with the worthless checks. We know that Matt and Edgar actually helped load the computers in the car with Jeffrey Hirschkorn. We know the owner of the store has identified all 3 ppartners who work at Peabody Vacations.

We were nice enough to e-mail some new pictures of Matt McKinley and Jeffrey Hirschkorn to the owners of Auto Comp. Unfortunately we were not able to supply a picture of Edgar, but a very specific description of him was supplied to the police Dept

The owner of the company has identified all 3 partners of Peabody/Divine and it's only a matter of time before the police  come and make an arrest.

The owner of Auto Comp can't prove that Peabody Vacations stole her computers, but she can prove that Jeffrey Hirschkorn wrote her 2 worthless checks, and both of his partners from Peabody Vacations were there in the store with him when he took the computers.

After leaving the store, Jeffrey Hirschkorn contacted his bank and reported his checks were stolen.

So there is your Peabody /Divine Vacation Connection.

Now I'd love to see the 3 stooges try and explain this one...

Take a look at the pics below of Jeffrey Hirschkorn and Matt McKinley and look at all the worthless checks Jeffrey Hirschkorn has written, and look at the handwriting.

Look below at Jeffrey Hirschkorns picture and Matt McKinleys picture and a few checks we wanted you to see and compare. Be sure and notice the handwriting, all are the same.

#51 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AutoComp Owner Assaults Peabody Employee; Trespassed From Peabody HQ

AUTHOR: traveler19 - (United States of America)

Wow! Taking matters into your own hands is not exactly the way to handle things. AutoComp of Margate, Florida, barged into our offices and attacked one of my employees and got more than what he had bargained for. He was forcibly removed and then played dumb, whereby indicating hurt. What an idiot? Local law enforcement served him with a trespass order. He is not owed any money and we have a paid receipt for those computer which AAVF of GNY purchased in 9/09. Any claims that he has, if valid, which they are not, are against AAVF of GNY and not Peabody Vacations.

And, yes refunds were made to the above referenced customer. We do not take a down payment of TEN pounds or anything less than a $289 deposit on any packages. That is our firm policy.

I have not stopped responding to email. I respond to email queries daily. Do not come back to my offices or you will get to see the inside of John E. Polk Correctional Facility!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC