Complaint Review: Peace for Paws Ohio

• Updated: Tue, August 26, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Stow Ohio
Peace for Paws Ohio
Dublin, Ohio USA

Peace for Paws Ohio Ohio Pet Adoption Agency Leads You On And Doesn't Respond Dublin Ohio

Peace For Paws Ohio leads on adoptive families. On July 24,2014, I inquired if a puppy was available for adoption on their website. I received an email several hours later that the puppy was available still. I completed an application and submitted it the next day. I received an email saying the app was being processed and I would be contacted in 48 hours. 4 business days, 6 days later, still no response. The puppy's pictrue had been removed from their website. I emailed the adoption coordinator and again days passed with no response. I then emailed 1 of the two directors listed, the other director had no available email, and received a response. She said she DID NOT handle adoptions and sommine must  have adopted the puppy. The director was unwilling to inquire about our application and/or the puppy.  I responded thanking her for the response, but I still wanted to know what had happened to the puppy.  I gave her 2 phone numbers to contact me with and an email. I asked for one of the two adoption coordinators to let us know what the final outcome for the puppy was if she wasn't able to. . Now, a week later, I still have received nothing. This is the ONLY rescue agency that has never responded to questions. I don't want any other family to go through this frustration. I hope Peace For Paws Ohio has placed this puppy and others in good homes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2014 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peace-for-Paws-Ohio/Dublin-Ohio/Peace-for-Paws-Ohio-Ohio-Pet-Adoption-Agency-Leads-You-On-And-Doesnt-Respond-Dublin-Ohio-1168438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peace for Paws Ohio