Complaint Review: Peaceful Solutions

• Updated: Sat, December 17, 2011

• Reported By: nat — SAINT ALBANS United States of America
Peaceful Solutions
Po Box 311255, Jamaica, NY 11431 Jamaica, New York United States of America

Peaceful Solutions Melinda Santos, Melinda Santos Peace, Blaze Peace WHERE'S MY MONEY?! Jamaica, New York

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Please Contact Us

I worked for Peaceful Solutions and was not paid.  My responsibility was to take photos of addresses given to me by Melinda Santos and/or Ian.  My turnaround was 24-48 hrs as requested.  I performed the requested service and have not been paid.  I have tried to call and email the company repeatedly to no avail.  I plan on taking Peaceful SOlutions to small claims court for non payment.  However, I want to warn other hard working people that they should not work for this fraudulent organization.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2011 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peaceful-Solutions/Jamaica-New-York-11431/Peaceful-Solutions-Melinda-Santos-Melinda-Santos-Peace-Blaze-Peace-WHERES-MY-MONEY-Ja-810733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peaceful Solutions

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Please Contact Us

AUTHOR: PeacefulS - ()

Hello,

Please contact us, if you have worked for our company than I am sure you have our email address feel free to send an email with dates; photos and contract. Unfortunately we have no idea who you are, also be mindful that all of our employees work on the NET 30 pay system. If you did not complete your accounts within the 30 day time frame or your photos were deemed unusable/blurry causing your accounts to be canceled your payment will have been forfeit. These terms were clearly explained to ALL subs trained by Peaceful Solutions.

Thank You.