Complaint Review: Peacemaker Gun Carts

• Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: Florida Girl — Bradenton Florida
Peacemaker Gun Carts
104 West Jackson Athens, Illinois United States of America

Peacemaker Gun Carts sasspeacemakers@aol.com Rip-off; sends broken cart and says he'll pay for postage but never does Athens, Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Shipping Damage

November 2012 my dad ordered a custom made Hickory wood gun cart. When it finally arrived the lid on the storage box was smashed in transport by the post office. My dad contacted Steve Selby and he said, "Oh no, not again. The post office always does this. Mail it back and I'll reimburse you for the postage." Now, you may wonder, as did I, why would Steve send this regular mail when he knows he has had problems in the past mailing these carts by the post office? By the way, I feel this is Steve's fault it arrived in the broken condition because he did not pack the cart with any kind of packing materials around it--what did he expect?

My dad mailed the box back to him which cost approx. $65.00 to mail it to Steve. Steve said he would reimburse my dad for the postage since it arrived broken. Steve did send the new box lid, however, when we tried to call to find out when he was mailing back the postage, we always got some kind of excuse and no money ever did arrive for the reimbursement and it is now April 2013.

Steve--you are NOT a man of your word and you lied to my dad. Shame on you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peacemaker-Gun-Carts/Athens-Illinois-62613/Peacemaker-Gun-Carts-sasspeacemakersaolcom-Rip-off-sends-broken-cart-and-says-hell-pay-1042798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peacemaker Gun Carts

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Shipping Damage

AUTHOR: Steve - ()

I have only had 2 of my gun carts damaged in shipping. I was contact by my customer and I was informed that the cart was damaged. I instructed them to return it to me and I would repair the damage. I repaired the damage at no charge to them and shipped back at my expense. The cart was damaged by the shipping company. I did not have to do the repairs or pay for the return shipping but I did. They are responsable for the shipping of the cart back for repair.