Complaint Review: Peach Direct

• Submitted: Mon, October 08, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, October 08, 2007

• Reported By:Chapel Hill Tennessee
Peach Direct
11766 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Peach Direct Delayed delivery, false advertising, given the run-aound Los Angeles California

Why do companies think that it is okay to screw with hard working people?

My fiance and I received a catalog in the mail from peach direct. It looked too good to be true (this is your first red flag). We went online to search some of their other products and picked out, and ordered a 56" JVC projection TV with stand.

To our surprise they called that very same week just a few days later to confirm delivery for the next day. However, after taking a 1/2 day off work to be here for delivery and not so much as a phone call from them, we called them to see where they were and they said, oops we don't even have your TV yet.

Three days later we finally got our new 56" JVC TV, but there was no stand. So, once again we called. They gave us the run-around again and again. They told us the base that the TV sits on was the stand, but that is not what is shown in the picture on their website. Then they told us to contact JVC because they were to ship out the stand. JVC had no idea what we were talking about.

Called them back again, we tried to get a corporate number. Once we got a hold of someone to give us a number, the voice mailbox was too full to leave a message and no one there to answer the phone.

I printed the picture off of their website which says stand included, to prove their false advertisement. I will not stop until not only do I get my stand, but a discount off my mechandise for all of the headaches and troubles that this 'so-called' company offers with their products.

Do Not Order From Them Unless You Desperately Want Trouble!!

Mad as hell
Chapel Hill, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2007 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peach-Direct/Los-Angeles-California-90025/Peach-Direct-Delayed-delivery-false-advertising-given-the-run-aound-Los-Angeles-Californ-277678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peach Direct