Complaint Review: Peach Direct

• Submitted: Fri, March 16, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, April 05, 2007

• Reported By:Statesboro Georgia
Peach Direct
www.peachdirect.com Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Peach Direct Scam Artist with a Business License to Steal. Get Product U Don't Order & Call to return and they Give U the Run Around. Ripoff Los Angeles California

*UPDATE Employee: Peach Direct Customer Service

My ordeal started with Peach Direct back in November when I received my letter laced with all the unbelieviable words that reel you in. The customer service reps are your best friends when you make that first call to activate that certificate.

She danced through hoops and promised the moon. My mother always said things that sound too good - WATCH OUT. Nevertheless, the order went through on November 19 but I did not here or receive anything until four weeks later.

When I got the package it wasn't what I ordered. I immediately started calling customer service. The nightmare went into full rage. You can't return the product without them sending you return labels or you will not get proper credit. I was told it takes 2-3 days and I've been continuously calling and no labels have come. I have heard one lie or excuse after another. You can not talk to anyone higher than customer service. The nice customer service has turned into witches. It started December, it is now March and I am still stuck paying for a product that sucks. The item was not as promised and ordered. You also have a Peach Direct Credit Card that is backed by GE Money Bank and do not know where you can use the darn card other than Peach Direct.

If anyone know of a class action suit on this company or a way to get these charges reversed contact me. I will help you lead the line the court house.

BEWARE - Do not get reeled in by the low payments. (The high interest rates, they are over priced, customer service is very important when making major purchases, know the return policies, check the company out if its online) BE SMART - know before you shop. Don't be a victim.

Angie
Statesboro, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2007 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peach-Direct/Los-Angeles-California-90025/Peach-Direct-Scam-Artist-with-a-Business-License-to-Steal-Get-Product-U-Dont-Order-Cal-239347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peach Direct

Peach Direct Customer Service

AUTHOR: Peach - (U.S.A.)

Peach Direct values each and every one of its customers. We're dedicated to providing excellent customer service and would like to reach out to those who may have experienced difficulties. To demonstrate how much we value our customers, we would welcome the opportunity to show our appreciation. Please contact us at dkim@peachdirect.com so we may compensate you for your troubles and discuss your experience.