sake

• Submitted: Thu, March 01, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, April 29, 2007

• Reported By:Long Beach New York
Peach Direct
11870 Santa Monica Blvd, Suite 106-736 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Peach Direct The way company does business is very deceitful. Los Angeles California

*UPDATE Employee: Peach Direct Customer Care

Couple months back received pre-approved offer in the mail. I am rebuilding my credit and looking for a HDTV and guess what there are some in the catalog and website. The thing that really got me is after reviewing products, most were average prices - nothing great but that it was Interest Free until Jan 08, how could I go wrong?

Well I do research, including checking out consumers reports on some of the tvs and found couple models I was considering. I place order week after I applied - something told me to cancel, I canceled same day :-)

I went back on site recently and found a decent deal on a 42" plasma - this time I placed the order and after 72 hrs - I still can't get an update as to when it may (or may not ship.)

Mind you I work in shipping and can't fathom for the life of me how anything someone is shipping can take 2 to 3 weeks if as they claim is a product available.

I today cancelled the 2nd order and until I see a different practice in place for this company will not use them for anything ever again.

Eric
Long Beach, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2007 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peach-Direct/Los-Angeles-California-90025/Peach-Direct-The-way-company-does-business-is-very-deceitful-Los-Angeles-California-237706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peach Direct

AUTHOR: Eric - (U.S.A.)

I must say after doing some research iwas able to ge thru to someone in the coporate office who had it resolved and updated with GE Moeny within a couple of days.

After actually dealing with an actual employee - instead of an agent sitting across the country it gave me a better feel for the company as a whole.

If the shipping changes I'd consider them again in the future, I just still cannot accept 2 to 3 weeks.....

Peach Direct Customer Care

AUTHOR: Peach - (U.S.A.)

Peach Direct values each and every one of its customers. We're dedicated to providing excellent customer service and would like to reach out to those who may have experienced difficulties. To demonstrate how much we value our customers, we would welcome the opportunity to show our appreciation. Please contact us at dkim@peachdirect.com so we may compensate you for your troubles and discuss your experience.