Complaint Review: Peach Direct

• Submitted: Tue, January 30, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, April 29, 2007

• Reported By:Canoga park California
Peach Direct
peachdirect.com Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Peach Direct are Scams I never got my order ripoff Los Angeles California

*UPDATE Employee: Peach Direct Customer Care

*UPDATE Employee: Peach Direct Customer Care

Attention: Manager or Supervisor,
Please see attached account order summary. As of today, I have not received my order. I have made payments on my Balance. Every time I call your customer service, they say someone will call you back. Your customer service Reps. Do not provide any help at all. I spoke today with Noel who provided poor customer service and no help. I asked to speak with a supervisor and she did not want me to speak with a supervisor. She stated TV was delivered. She put Barb. On the phone and stated TV was delivered on 1/16 and I need to call AIT Worldwide at (888) 857-7704 and give them a tracking # of 9466721. Also, customer service should get back to me soon. I am very disappointed with your service, customer service and the way you treat your customers. I paid $185 shipping amount to your company for me to follow up on it!!!!!
Your customer service reps. Are very rude, unhelpful and provide poor customer service. I need someone to solve this situation for me ASAP.

Mike Ragheb
Patients Financial Services
(800) 646-4633, Ext. 4094
(818) 576-6310 Fax
Mike.Ragheb@Medtronic.Com

Majed
Canoga park, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2007 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peach-Direct/Los-Angeles-California/Peach-Direct-are-Scams-I-never-got-my-order-ripoff-Los-Angeles-California-233545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peach Direct

Peach Direct Customer Care

AUTHOR: Peach - (U.S.A.)

Peach Direct values each and every one of its customers. We're dedicated to providing excellent customer service and would like to reach out to those who may have experienced difficulties. To demonstrate how much we value our customers, we would welcome the opportunity to show our appreciation. Please contact us at dkim@peachdirect.com so we may compensate you for your troubles and discuss your experience.

Peach Direct Customer Care