Complaint Review: Peach Direct

• Submitted: Fri, December 08, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, April 29, 2007

• Reported By:Uxbridge Massachusetts
Peach Direct
PO Box 731 Mahwah, New Jersey U.S.A.

Peach Direct Trying to stick me with a computer that I did not order. Horrendous Customer service! Ripoff Mahwah New Jersey

*UPDATE Employee: Peach Direct Customer Care

To anyone who is thinking about accepting credit from Peach Direct and ordering from their website, please think twice.

Seven weeks ago my husband and I ordered several products from the company to build a nice computer desktop set up. Four of the products came within three weeks and then the computer shows up sometime afterwards.

Upon opening the box I quickly discovered that this was not the PC we had ordered. We ordered an HP with the whole nine yards and in the box was that was half of what we ordered and not even a HP.

The company claims that if they are out of the item, they reserve the right to send a product of equal or more value without extra charge. This pc was certainly not equal or more.

My husband contacted the company via phone the very same day and explained the situation to them. They told him that they would send shipping labels in the mail so that we can return the PC to them.

Here it is a month later and after 3 more calls to the company, still no shipping label has arrived for us to send this sub-standard piece of garbage back to them.

We have since bought a new PC locally and the other computer sits in my kitchen waiting for the shipping label. Customer service keeps giving us the run around.

People, do yourself a favor and think twice about doing business with this company.

Theresa
Uxbridge, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2006 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peach-Direct/Mahwah-New-Jersey-07430/Peach-Direct-Trying-to-stick-me-with-a-computer-that-I-did-not-order-Horrendous-Customer-224353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peach Direct

Peach Direct Customer Care

AUTHOR: Peach - (U.S.A.)

Peach Direct values each and every one of its customers. We're dedicated to providing excellent customer service and would like to reach out to those who may have experienced difficulties. To demonstrate how much we value our customers, we would welcome the opportunity to show our appreciation. Please contact us at dkim@peachdirect.com so we may compensate you for your troubles and discuss your experience.